Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who has the best Avatar

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just noticed Gawker's. His has my vote for now.

Replies (45)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Poledancer has a great one. It was a closeup of her pussy - and her lips are pretty tasty looking!

Gawker’s is close too as his ATF has an incredible body.

Bj99’s soapy butt is excellent too!

So there are a few at the top of my list. And

Sadly, the avatars are too small to show the amazing hotness of those bodies.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Poledancer’s pussy and Bj’s soapy ass are at the top of the list.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Per Wikipedia: In computing, an avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user's alter ego or character. Does that mean that Gawker is a pussy? :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Shadowcat - that’s one amazing looking alter ego!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - they're too small - it'd be good if it would enlarge when one clicked on-it (keep it small in the discussion view, but let it be enlargeable if one clicks on it).

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Clubber has the best avatar. Nobody else comes close.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

You can enlarge them I just found that out.

And, yes, of course BJ99's. I just haven't seen that one in a little while. What a lovely pooper that is.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i have a different avatar on each forum i’m on. and some different screen names. although here i stick with one. but if i could change it i would change it to my tjamigo name.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

JS69,

Thanks! They used to be squareish and larger, as I recall and a gif.

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

IDK about avatar, but I like my own banner.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

Poledancer has the best avatars. Very few things in this world are better than a woman that loves to show off her pussy.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Mine is always changing. All horrible avatars BTW.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I would vote for BJ. I have a position for that ass.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Speaking of BJ99 - she has not posted in a while - hope all is well w/ her

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Obviously I like mine since I picked it. It's Caprice from xart, so is my banner showing her perfect tits.

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

I miss all the whale avatars from a couple years back.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Yeah. As I remember somebody was complaining about whales and I started using whale avatars. But I got tired of them.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Damn why did I start this thread? Now I'm fantasizing about BJ's bum.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

^^^join the club

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

galiziabob, agreed, Little Caprice has to be one of the hottest babes on the planet IMO

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

^^ yup. Body of a goddess and her porn movies are off the charts hot!

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I'm gunna have to change mine. My ATF, whose pussy graces my nameplate, is pregnant and getting married. Maybe my CF has some outstanding feature.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Rh48hr is my fav. Reminds me of my ATF...

Profile picture for orangepicture
orangepicture
•

BJ99's soapy butt pic is the best ever!

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

+1 BJ99

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Upright - my avatar is bj99's body with my handle written on the inside of her thigh (you'll have to enlarge it to see it). My banner is a random picture I found that was formatted well to fit as a long rectangular banner. Not sure who she is. I don't know which picture you are referencing.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

mine is the best

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Interesting that so many fantasize over 99. Can anyone even vouch any of her avatar pictures are "her"? Is "she" even real? You get the picture, pun intended! :)

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Bj99 easily.

I believe that rh48hr above is the only one of us who has met her. His avatar is Bj99.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Sizewise the avatars make postage stamps look huge. I never gave much thought as to who has the best and even though I do like mine I know that there's lots of hate for the Buckeyes out there so that's a survey that i'll never win. :D

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

pink sugar doll

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Don't look too long, you will be hypnotized....

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

longball300.......i agree.....your avatar is great. jessica workman is hot. and she's got big breasts on normal frame, which is unusual....in a GOOD way

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

She's a cutie; local girl for me. I saw her out once and it was just as spectacular in person.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

Mine of course!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^It’s Tuesday bitch.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

????

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You aren’t old enough poleymy avatar is Wimpy from the Popeye cartoons, being pressed to pay up. LOL

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

LOL yeah i see that. not that i knew what that was though lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Wimpey runs thru all of the Popeyes cartoons saying if you could loan me a nickel to get a cheeseburger I’ll gladly pay you back on Tuesday. LOL

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Poley gets my vote - and her avatar would be even better if it was bigger!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Nah. Mine is the best by far. Best band ever too.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ I prefer The Who.

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

I dig smithers in jackslash's av.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Oh thx!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement