tuscl

OT: Winning ticket for Mega Millions jackpot sold in New Jersey

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
A winning ticket for a giant lottery jackpot estimated at $521 million has been sold in New Jersey

Mega Millions says one winning ticket was sold in Friday night's drawing. The winning numbers were 11, 28, 31, 46, 59 and Mega Ball 1. No additional details on where the ticket was sold were available Saturday.

It's the nation's 10th-largest lottery jackpot. No one has matched all six numbers drawn since January.

The $521 million figure refers to the annuity option, in which payments are made over 29 years. The cash option would pay $317 million.

Mega Millions is played in 44 states plus Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/winnin…

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Damn - I didn't play on Friday - I played a couple of days b/f when no one won it - only one winner this time - lucky person.

Talk about some serious SCing w/ those winnings.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Did any one play Friday's drawing?
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    No, I didn't play. The crushing reality that noone almost ever wins deters a lot of us. But the dream remains. :)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    New Jersey? Hoping it's either Orangepicture, Cashman, or BurlingtonHoFactory.

If I ever win the lottery I'm gonna rent a yacht and have a monger party. Reminiscent of the Minnesota Vikings infamous boat party they had where they brought in strippers from all over the country. The aftermath of that party had discarded condoms all over the boat, stripper gear everywhere. And the only photos were NFL players trying to hide their faces while arm in arm with pretty big titted strippers just cheesing and happy to be about to receive some NFL dick.

Yeah, I want a party like that. I'd invite all the cool folks from this site, have them pick out 3 dancers they'd want there and have a fucking blast!

To bad that will NEVER happen. Lol.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    I wish...
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Geez, if I won that type of money, I wouldn't hang out at the club; I'd go there just to negotiate weekly OTC sex slave contracts with my favorite dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think orangepicture is trying to throw us off his trail
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Can't talk right now; researching financial advisors and off shore bank accounts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    :)
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    I played Friday’s drawing. Won a big fat $0. Guess I’m going in to work again on Monday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ good thing you didn't quit ahead of time
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    Chances on winning the big one are slim to none BUT somebodys gotta win. Hoping me someday soon. Self control will put to the ultimate test in the SC.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I played 15 quick picks. Had one with the Mega Ball. What’s that? $4.00?
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Fellas- I just surfed a few lotto related websites, here are some number crunches I came up with:

Odds of winning grand prize ~ 1 in 302 million
    Odds of winning $1M 2nd prize~ 1in 12 million
    Odds of winning any mega millions prize~ 1 in 24.

Annuity option pays ~ 1.5% of grand prize in first year, with incremental increases each year culminating in ~ 6.1% of grand prize in 30th year (29 years after win). For this $521M grand prize, 1st year annuity would pay ~ $7.8M with incremental increases to ~ $31.7M in 30th year. (Do you think the suspense would kill them ?) If $317M cash lump sum option is chosen, winner should probably plan on clearing around $160M or so (NJ is a high tax state). Shoot, even staggered term short CD's averaging 1% rate would still pay $1.6M/yr. gross. Think you could hack that ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion