tuscl

Game of chicken (this guy had some mad patience) - LOL

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of "Visions" in Huntsville, AL:

"... Had a little bit of time on my hands so I thought I'd stop by Visions (now called Sophies). Pretty much the same girls I saw in there around the same time of day several months ago, but with a few more that seemed to be early night shifters. There were a couple I was interested in who were busy with others the entire time I was there. One girl came up and she's just unfortunate looking. She was very nice, but just not at all attracted to her. She left after a few minutes of getting the hint I wasn't interested, then a couple minutes went by and another stopped in.

She seemed to have every answer for why every girl in there wasn't doing any better, what the manager was or wasn't doing right for his business, etc. Likewise, I wasn't interested in a dace, but unlike the first girl she didn't get the hint. I tried every subtle trick in the book with body language, tipping every other girl, not initiating any conversation, etc. and eventually all of the conversation stopped... but she didn't leave. After a half hour or 45 minutes of silence, I went to the bathroom expecting her to not be there when I returned. Nope, she hadn't moved.

I have to admit, I got some strange amusement at first with the game of chicken waiting to see which would make the move first, but after over an hour of sitting with her IN SILENCE as she blocked off any of the girls I was interested in, I blinked first and left to take another seat. By that time, I needed to catch my flight and left before getting any dances. At least I got to enjoy a beer or two while watching some decent naked women ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=327348&…

6 comments

• rh48hr
    6 years ago
    That's rough. If she hadn't left I would have done the bathroom move earlier and then found another seat. It's tough when you don't want to seem rude, but it's rude of the dancer to cock block. Sometimes you just have to speak up for yourself.

He could have asked the dancer if she would go get another dancer for him. That would have sent the message.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ That's a good one. I'll have to remember that
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    He should have told her - "do you know of any good medicines for herpes?"
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    My ATF sat in my lap for two hours once without asking me for money. I've had sex and gotten blowjobs from many strippers but no other girl has made my butt go numb (and she's a tiny girl too).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s very odd. I’d expect dancers to hustle to make money. She knew he wasn’t buying, and she stayed there.

It goes both ways - in my view. She was cock blocking him. But since she was sitting with him - that would probably stop other guys from asking her for dances too.

If I wanted dances from other girls - I would have approached them. Since he was waiting for a flight - time was probably short.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Next time try telling her: "No offense, but if I wanted to sit in icy silence for a hour with a woman I'm not attracted to, I would have stayed home with my wife."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion