tuscl

April fool's day

Friday, March 30, 2018 2:11 PM
Alright, April fool's day is on Sunday. What kind of jokes, pranks or funny things can we do to make the strippers laugh. I know when I make them laugh it allows me to touch more. Let's see the ideas!

5 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Since it is also Easter we could go to a peep show. [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    We can resurrect all kinds of bad jokes......
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    I think an Easter/ April Fools Day mashup looks something like this: [view link]
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    If I was a preacher I would so be pulling an Easter sermon prank.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I thought it was April 1st already when I saw on YouTube, Trump died of a heart attack. More like a fake headline. In other news I heard eventually Russia will launch an emp strike against the US crippling the US to start off WW3. The video recommended I buy a $37 book now to know what to do for the first 30 days after an emp. Supposedly the US is the mystery Babylon mentioned in the Bible. The video I saw was very convincing. It even said the Statue of Liberty was fashioned after Ishtar or the goddess of fertility, love, etc. the so called whore of Babylon. Better hit the strip clubs before the powe goes out and 90% of all Americans die or bug out with your favorite stripper. I might want to move to Canada. I wouldn't be able to stand the humidity here in South Carolina without air conditioning. Trump should work on a plan to restore power fast after an emp attack. From what I've heard, we'll be crippled as a country. However after watching another YouTube video, Russians won't be happy for long because aliens will attack and eat humans in a fight for domination of this planet. The aliens will be demons. Good reason for Russia to hold off attacking the US even if crooked Hillary gets elected. These sort of videos usually put me to sleep. I'm still awake this time. If we do lose power, no need to panic about a slow death. With hundreds of nuclear reactors melting down within a week or two, the radiation should kill a lot of people fast as it circles the globe. Then I come here and see Juice found out how Easter eggs are made. :). Not April 1st yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion