tuscl

Trust count

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Top 40 not being reported but the count keeps going up. I'm at 639 now. :)

12 comments

• lolruned
    7 years ago
    Congratulations on the new milestone. You're on pace to pass 2,000 by the time you're 80
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Good point,@lolruned. 639 sounds impressive, but you have to factor in that @shadowcat has been on TUSCL forever.

Compare that to someone like, well, yourself, who's only been here since February, but has over 240 trusts, or someone like, well, myself, who's only been here since January, but is just short of 500 trusts.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Something not quite right, I suppose. realDougster has a count of near 500, but only shows 5 people trusting him. shadow has about 100 people, but a count of over 600. lolruned gets a score of 241 from a single trust? My 14 trusts add up to a score of ....... 14.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Sounds about right. It's the new math.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Wish the stock market was doing the same thing
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Things like the trust count have been a little goofy since Founder outsourced site maintenance to Cambridge Analytica
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    How did my trust count jump up to 5-digits? It looks like a zip code.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    If I cared about “likes” =“trusts” I’d join Facebook.
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    ^
    Exactly. Read the actual content that a user submits and decide if that person submits content you enjoy
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    ^
    Exactly. Read the actual content that a user submits and decide if that person submits content you enjoy
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Agree with bubba, I don’t give a fuck about the trust count.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You must have gotten liked by a bunch of your Ron Jeremy dick sucker wanna bees
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion