tuscl

How much SS would you put up with if Extras are at stake ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I went clubbing last night. Purposely went to a club where I had a better than 50/50 chance of getting some extras. I zero in on a girl that physically gets my motor running. Tip her on stage and after her set she comes over to my table. While we start chatting, I can get the vibe that I am in luck with this girl as far as her willingness to go the Extra mile.

But she keeps talking, and talking, and talking, and talking. Well, she's talking. I'm sitting there nodding my head and smiling occasionally, trying to look like I"m paying attention. What made this tolerable was the physical interaction while she's talking. I'm in a high top chair with her standing directly in front of me, basically she's in my crotch swaying back and worth. And I have my hands firmly on her ass the entire time. So I guess only my eardrums were being tortured. I attempted several times to move the conversation toward the idea of getting "friendlier". Rubbing her butt, caressing her tits and cleavage. She would smile and keep talking about something else.

I think we were in that same position for about an hour. Finally, a waitress walks up and asks if I want a drink. The private dance rooms at this club offer drinks along with the price of the room, so it made it easy for me to make that suggestion at that point. The girl accepts and we go to the back room. I then found a way to keep her quiet by stuffing something in her mouth.

Now I am very aware that not all of the girls in this club do extras. But at what point should I have moved on ? Would you have waited the hour ?

26 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Did you shove a chloroform rag in her mouth like SJG is known to do?
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Well, that was a thought when we were out front. But in the back room, I found something attached to me to put in her mouth.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Sometimes you have to put your time in for the reward. In this case there isn’t “instant gratification.”

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Rubbing her butt, caressing her tits and cleavage. She would smile and keep talking about something else.

I think we were in that same position for about an hour. Finally, a waitress walks up and asks if I want a drink. The private dance rooms at this club offer drinks along with the price of the room, so it made it easy for me to make that suggestion at that point. The girl accepts and we go to the back room. I then found a way to keep her quiet by stuffing something in her mouth.

Now I am very aware that not all of the girls in this club do extras. But at what point should I have moved on ? Would you have waited the hour ?---->

Based on the above excerpt, I really think you're asking the wrong question. The question is: "What am I doing so horribly wrong, that I can't get a stripper interested in discussing making lots of money for a private dance?"

I'm 1000% serious, it feels like you're waaaay off in the weeds. If I wanted a dance, there is no chance whatsoever that I would have waited the hour OR moved on. I would have made the dance happen. We'd probably need to hear more detail about the interaction to figure out what you did so horribly wrong -- my GUESS is that you weakly made attempts to change the subject that were easy for her to miss or ignore, and so she just kept steamrolling you with her (admittedly chatty) hustle
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ that or he was enjoying her free contact.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    So you are saying I got a hour long free lap dance ?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, another reason it's hard for me to sympathize: I LOVE the hour of free vapid chit-chat plus groping. Sign me up for that girl!
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I find it hard to believe you couldn't get a word in edgewise for a full hour such that you couldn't say, "Huh. Well, anyhow, ready to head to the back?"
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    Way better than when she goes into hyper chat mode on your dime!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I always come to TUSCL when I need my fix of vapid chitchat.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I am trying to figure out why getting a hard on for an hour for free is a bad thing.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Exactly. It's not like she left him frustrated.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SS?

You just have to meet her halfway, engage with her and start calming her down, and then start verbally coming on to her, and then get a front room makeout session going.

Of course this all works better if you selected her and approached her yourself, and if you are ready to be waking up with her in the mornings regularly.

SJG

Chicago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBGyFrHF…

http://cowbellsongs.com/the-list-cowbell…

Aerosmith Walk This Way
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UFFa1Hb…

Booker T and the MG's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVAFjvRB…

Hank and Cupcakes, paint only
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8bIZ5P8…

The Vietnam War PBS Episode 3: The River Styx (January 1964-December 1965)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-cxYWy1…
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Sounds like you got a good deal to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As we all know/should-know, SCing is not a one-size fits-all.

There are custies where the dancer-company/interaction is sorta the main-course w/ dances or VIP kinda being the dessert/side-dish and/or a way to compensate-her for her time/company - i.e. seems there are custies that may actually prefer the "free" company over getting-dances/extras and the more "free time" they can get/milk the better they like-it.

Then there are custies that wanna get to the main-event sooner than later.

Also in some clubs the M.O. is more of a dancer sitting and chatting up the custy and often times in those clubs that is what the custies expect and what the dancers may think the custies expect.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't like getting into extended convos w/ dancers; particularly when I'm horny - a 5 or 10 minute convo is nice but anything more than that I start getting PL-antsy and wanna get my freak-on.

From time to time I'll get a talker and IDK if she's talking and talking b/c she thinks that is what I want/expect as a custy; or b/c she's nervous; or what (even if she can feel my "interest"/boner).

Most dancers will get the point of my "interest" when I don't say much and I'm groping them all over - i.e. they get the point that "I'm ready" - but I've had some that will go on and on and on and in that case I usually bring up what I want.
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    I echo many of the comments. This is exactly the type of experience that many enjoy. She may have thought she was being nice. Or, she may have been waiting for her bf to leave. Who knows.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I probably should have said what she was talking about. She just got her divorce and she wanted to talk about her Ex. Clearly she wanted to vent. And I kind of felt like changing the subject would be rude.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When she doesn't get the hint I will often place her hand on my erection to get her attention
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Ah, so the subject matter made the hour boring? I agree with you that talking that long about uninteresting crap, even with a hot naked chick for that long is quite boring. Unless the contact while we're talking is excellent.

I had this same experience but not nearly as long. Chick at Playhouse in NJ named Messina who is famous for rambling. But I learned the hard way. Out in the bar area and she's chatting me up about the most random shit while in the exact same position as you were, in a high chair groping her ass and staring at her fabulous tits. But after just five minutes of that it got old, quick. Not sure how you weren't able to cut your girl off. Once I brought up dances we went in the back where she continued her rambling, but it's much more tolerable when you're sucking on tits, grinding her, and tittyfucking her.

Well, like someone else said, at least it wasn't all on your dime. After that long I might have tried to get more brave out in that front room. Maybe spin her around and let her keep talking while I get a standing grind from behind her. Like Sirlapdancealot used to always post about his civie time with his ATF. She could talk for as long as she wanted then lol.
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    Although I enjoy conversation with a dancer I have seen repeatedly with a new dancer I am definitely in the camp of someone who wants to get straight to the action. Some girls for sure will move really slowly, sometimes they are shy and working up the nerve, or they are trying to give you a better experience by waiting a long time before the pitch. Additionally some (especially new) dancers need a few minutes of conversation to loosen up and feel more comfortable with you. My methods depend on the type of club, in a super high volume club sometimes I'll just say up front "Hey I know you're busy, if you want to chat for a bit here great but I am actually ready for a dance, why don't we head to the dance area and just chat there for a song or two before we start". In a medium to low volume club, I usually just let the girl know early in the conversation I want a dance and say "why don't we chat for a song or two first and then you can ask me and I'll say yes". I have also done cheesier variations on this if the girl seems fun or one of my favorites that works well is to tell the dancer "all you have to do is keep making sexy faces as me for a few minutes and I'll be powerless to say no to you". Depending on the dancer some of those can be really fun.

Past that for me I just wait for a lul in the conversation and then tell her I would love to get a dance from her. Or with a really fun dancer you can start talking about how cold you are and see if she can come up with any ideas on how to warm up.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    When you're ready to move it to the back you just need to ask her one simple question.

"You ready to make some money?"

That will lead any stripper back to business. In this case you could have used her divorce to broach the topic. "I know how expensive a divorce can be so are you ready to make some money to help with that?" Or you could be more blunt about it "You ready to see how much better sex is now that you're single again?"

Otherwise just enjoy the free groping and tune her out the way most dancers tune out PLs complaining about their wife/ex.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You can always make up nice ways to be handing a girl money.

But at some point I think a guy has just spent enough time and money in strip clubs that they no longer want to take it all at face value, and instead just select a girl and convert her into a regular bed mate. The money does not really matter beyond a point.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    That's not what I think of as SS. For me, SS involves some level of dishonesty, scamming, or ulterior motive. It sounds like your dancer was being conversational while you had other priorities. You could accuse her of not reading the social cues very well, but not much beyond that.

I wish I had your complaints.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I usually have at least 20 min plus of convo with my fave before we start dances. Sometimes longer. And I get to feel her up the whole time. Then we go back for mind blowing dances. Win-Win.

I think you just have to speak up. Find a lull in the convo or respond to what she's saying, interject your thoughts and work in going back for dances.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The key words in the op’s post were - it seemed like an hour. It could have been a much shorter amount of time. It may have seemed like an eternity as she drones on and on about hair care products.

Regardless, you took the opening you had, and it worked out. I’d say it was a good experience overall.

I thought this was going to be a discussion of how wild SS leads to issues when setting up Otc. Dealing with SS itc is usually much easier - as it’s a controlled environment and you can cut bait with a simple “I need to use the men’s room. Don’t hold that thought!”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion