tuscl

What Happened To This Site?

joeyboots
New York
This used to be great now its all messed up.

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You mean how it's currently displayed - or the comments from others?
  • joeyboots
    7 years ago
    All of it. The format, the top 40 lists, the listings, so disappointing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Founder changes the format once in a while - most folks don't like it at first but get used it after a while - w.r.t. the top-40 lists, some of the #s are out of whack - things break from time to time when Founder is making changes and eventually get fixed.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The site seems to be working properly. The trusts are off, but I don’t think trusts make a big impact on the site’s information or functionality.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Ahh joey you’re just getting old boy, time to hang up those bell bottoms put on a pair of suspenders, and check into a nursing home.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    So, in 9 years, you’ve posted 3 reviews. Now, your first discussion is to bemoan the site. Okey Dokey.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    What happened?

You posted, that brings the quality way down.
  • joeyboots
    7 years ago
    You know cant make a observation with wisecracks. The new format sucks. Its boring. Simple and short.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Did he just call us boring ????
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'd call him a douche, but that's reserved for fishsticks. He's a scrotum.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I go to strip clubs for thrills. From a website, I just need to find stuff easily.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    SJG for governor !!! LOL
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Well, Joey Bag of Donuts just got me motivated. I was going to sit at home and watch TV tonight. But now I think I"m going to go to a strip club, then come back to this boring website and write a Review.
  • joeyboots
    7 years ago
    I mean the format is so plain. The whole site is like a blog. The reviews are cool. I always read and are appreciative of the information. But some things didn't carry over right as mentioned. Simply I do not like the change. Its like a good club after its raided. And for the people with names to call me, eat shit.
  • joeyboots
    7 years ago
    I will just wait see how it goes. One thing is undeniable it still is a wealth of information.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    It's a sign you need to go back to reading the club reviews instead of this
    discussion forum.

Just an idea.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Some of these changes are answers to questions never asked.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    A damn lurker for 9 years who doesn't contribute shit comes on here just to bitch about the site. And then he cries when he takes a little flak. Fucking pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion