Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What Happened To This Site?

joeyboots

New York

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

This used to be great now its all messed up.

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You mean how it's currently displayed - or the comments from others?

Profile picture for joeyboots
joeyboots
•

All of it. The format, the top 40 lists, the listings, so disappointing.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Founder changes the format once in a while - most folks don't like it at first but get used it after a while - w.r.t. the top-40 lists, some of the #s are out of whack - things break from time to time when Founder is making changes and eventually get fixed.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The site seems to be working properly. The trusts are off, but I don’t think trusts make a big impact on the site’s information or functionality.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Ahh joey you’re just getting old boy, time to hang up those bell bottoms put on a pair of suspenders, and check into a nursing home.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

So, in 9 years, you’ve posted 3 reviews. Now, your first discussion is to bemoan the site. Okey Dokey.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

What happened?

You posted, that brings the quality way down.

Profile picture for joeyboots
joeyboots
•

You know cant make a observation with wisecracks. The new format sucks. Its boring. Simple and short.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Did he just call us boring ????

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd call him a douche, but that's reserved for fishsticks. He's a scrotum.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I go to strip clubs for thrills. From a website, I just need to find stuff easily.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

SJG for governor !!! LOL

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Well, Joey Bag of Donuts just got me motivated. I was going to sit at home and watch TV tonight. But now I think I"m going to go to a strip club, then come back to this boring website and write a Review.

Profile picture for joeyboots
joeyboots
•

I mean the format is so plain. The whole site is like a blog. The reviews are cool. I always read and are appreciative of the information. But some things didn't carry over right as mentioned. Simply I do not like the change. Its like a good club after its raided. And for the people with names to call me, eat shit.

Profile picture for joeyboots
joeyboots
•

I will just wait see how it goes. One thing is undeniable it still is a wealth of information.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

It's a sign you need to go back to reading the club reviews instead of this discussion forum.

Just an idea.

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

Some of these changes are answers to questions never asked.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

A damn lurker for 9 years who doesn't contribute shit comes on here just to bitch about the site. And then he cries when he takes a little flak. Fucking pussy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement