Advice on how to manage one-itis

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
That stripper chick has my goddamn number for sure. She was so damn perfectly filthy slutty and still very model looks pretty that it hit me on all my buttons.

I wanna go back and see her so damn bad, but my ego yo, just can't do it. At this point I hate the conflicting values.

What do you do when you're feeling this way? I'll be fucking cranky no latter which way I go I feel like.

22 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Gawker you may have a Padawan :P

Just kidding GACA. We have all been there...get your ass to another club ASAP and find another girl (s)
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    The way to over come one-its is with more girls, same way you cure a hangover with more booze
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Ya. I've been at this for a cool minute. And admittedly this is the first time I've been hit this hard by a stripper. But I got my senses back. Just thinking about the loser who hits that on the regular for free is helping me get turned off by her.

I'm good...

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    YO, HOMIE, SLOW DOWN ON THAT FENTANYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Yah, my ATF smacked me the same way six years ago. I'll let you know when/if it ever lets up, lol.

Meanwhile, my best advice is to enjoy the feeling.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    So to be clear, you want to avoid her because you enjoy her TOO much? :)

I guess there are some SC benefits after all to being both married with kids and too old to be a serious suitor to a young stripper. Both realities keep me grounded enough that I never lose perspective as to what a talented stripper is supposed to be, which is nice piece of diversionary fun.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    @shailynn...ya bro you ain't kidding. That bitch is herr'onn

@RBD ya marriage that's the answer to my stripper addictions
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    @RBD you really should have put the marriage clause like in the first few paragraphs of the System ya know... That's a hidden gem there :)
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Withdrawal sux... Ya tomorrow I'm going to a new club. Any advice @LurkerX RTP or any other NC TUSCLers
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    Imagine being married to her, that should throw some cold water on the urges!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    @Conundrum: I suspect that his conundrum is that he is only seeing the fantasy her and likes what he sees. So in his current state, imaging something more probably looks good rather than bad.

@GACA: Too funny, but there may be an unintended grain of truth in it. Between two marriages, two other long-term live-in GFs and a couple of other committed relationships, I haven't been truly single for more than 8 or 9 months (cumulative) during the last 28 years and I've been in my current marriage for well over a decade. I'm old enough now that I wouldn't lose my mind over a stripper even if I was ever single again, but in my younger years those relationships helped keep me anchored. Long-term loneliness and strip clubs are a dangerous combination, so while I did a little joking earlier in the post, you may be doing the right thing after all if real life and club behavior are starting to blur.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @GACA the best cure for withdrawal is a new bad habit ;)
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    @Dugan. No I haven't been this caught up in a stripper ever. What she had was the right amount of overt sexuality mixed with a level of GFE that both the dopamine and Oxytocin receptors fired off at full throttle. Intellectually I understand what happened, but fuck I could understand how herorine hijacks the brain and that shit would still be hard to kick.

The fantasy was well over when I saw her BF and that dumb country bumpkin called my phone
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    It was a great high, and I've been high. This chick took it like a champ, when I say filthy, oh God she's one in a million (well until I find the next one) I've only been doing this with some consistency for 3plus years. I'm confident I'll find the next best high, but for this first time I'm just willing to admit, ya it is challenging to keep my head on straight
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    So this girl takes it well - she’s dirty - but she’s got model looks too? If there was a girl worth a fall - it’s her!

Snap your PL ass out of this crazy dream! You’ve been down this road before - and it always ends in a scene that would make the end of Falling Down look pleasant!
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I actually think you should go back and face her. I don't know of any other way to deal with it. She may do something to turn you off or make you think she is not as hot as your image of her is in your mind, or, it may be mind blowing....
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Wrong answer RTP :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    RTP offers excellent advice. Hopefully she eats something to make her gassy - and horribly flatulent - to spoil your view of this sexy hottie!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    New club; new dancers. Best way to handle it. Also wise to delete and/or block her from contacting you.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Honestly I used to smoke a lot. One day I had ciagarette with no liter or matches and no stores for miles. I hated that feeling of almost having a fix but not being able to get one. Hated relying on anything outside myself for a fix that I quit ( which lasted seven years until I started promoting up the ladder) Last night was that same feeling. Wanting something completely outside of my self to satiate my needs. I'm definitely ready to quit.....her.....maybe next week :)
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I say embrace the RIL, just keep an eye on your expenses and make sure they stay in check. It's fun falling for the fantasy that sexy girls want you. Well, it is for me anyway, untill that inevitable rude awakening it's all not true and she gives less than a shit about you, hahaha.

I enjoy the roller coaster of emotions. It's my guilty pleasure. Well that, and LDKs.

• Prim0
    7 years ago
    What the hell man....you only live once. Go see her one more time and see how far you can get her to go in the club!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion