tuscl

For a good time in Cleveland.....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A large brawl inside a downtown Cleveland strip club led to gunfire early Sunday, police say.

No one was shot during the incident and a bouncer suffered minor injuries after someone punched him in the face, according to police reports. No arrests have been made.

The incident happened about 12:15 a.m. at the Alibi Inn strip club on Rockwell Avenue and East 22nd Street.

Police are unsure what sparked the brawl, but reviewed surveillance footage of the incident, police reports say.

The fight spilled into the kitchen, according to police reports. An employee counting money in an office in the back of the building told police he noticed the brawl on surveillance video.

He ran into the bar, grabbed the bouncer and pulled him into the kitchen and away from the fight, according to police reports. The employee and bouncer tried to block the door after several customers tried to follow them, police reports say.

One customer was able to get into the kitchen. He pulled out a gun and fired at least two gunshots, according to police reports.

The customers and gunman all ran out of the building after the gunfire, according to police reports.

Investigators collected two fired bullet casings from the kitchen floor, according to police reports.

A man was shot and killed inside the Alibi Inn in March 2016. The shooter, Ernest Thornton, pleaded guilty March 12 to fatally shooting shooting James Hennings. He has not been sentenced.

5 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    damn....glad I don't frequent that one
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Alibi..."I diddnt see nuthin"
  • Jackmd
    7 years ago
    Yea. Nothing like small arms fire to disperse an unruly crowd.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I was in Crazy Horse in Bedford Heights the night the previous shooting happened in 2016-March. I remember the manager going around the place telling patrons.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I was in the crazy horse in bedford myself last tuesday :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion