tuscl

Where in Texas?

callmealias
Antioquia
I have a chance to spend 2 months in either Dallas, Houston or Austin. In terms of the strip clubs which would you pick? I'm mostly interested in hot dancers, not too much hustle and the possibilities of extras. Been reading through the reviews on the board and sounds like any of the 3 would do well?

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dallas I think has the most options - but AFAIK extras are not common (but one can get good mileage dances).

Seems extras are not as prevalent in Houston these days except in some clubs.

Not sure about the extras-scene in Austin - I don't keep up w/ the reviews there but off the top of my head I have not heard of Austin being extras-heavy but again not-sure.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Better looking girls are in Dallas and they are most likely going to be white. More likely to get extras in Houston. You would think Austin would have some with the university and the liberal attitudes, but not so much.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    ^^ Agree
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ great advice as above, but for entire living experience (and not basing your destination solely on stripclubs) I would pick Austin. Awesome town. Houston and Dallas suck compared to Austin IMO.
  • davindude
    7 years ago
    Which clubs offer extras in houston?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ Centerfolds in Houston offers extras - not sure which others since the city clamped down on the action in Houston a few years and seems the action hasn't been the same since
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    If you're in your early 20's and a working professional, I'd pick Austin. It has lots of beautiful women (around the university) and every weekend you can go hunt hotties on 6th street if you're not at a strip club. The traffic sucks but not as bad as Houston or DFW.

I worked there in my early to mid twenties and I spent a lot of time on 6th street. Picking up girls was fairly easy when your competition was mostly broke college boys. I never went to a strip club until a few years after I moved from there so I can't comment on the strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion