tuscl

Top Houston club in trouble

Looks like Chicas Locas was a hub for prostitution. The surprising part was ITC since the VIP room is not private at all. The non surprising part was the human trafficking since the girls didn't speak English.

I really like this club but feel bad for the girls. I wish this country would legalize and regulate sex work so the girls can be protected.

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/prostitut…

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    From the reviews I've read of Chicas Locas Houston, I don't recall anyone mentioning extras.

AFAIK most of the dancers there are Cuban - I'm a Cuban-guy and I seriously doubt these girls were "lured into stripping" - they knew the deal.

Up to the beginning of 2018 (a week or so b/f Obama left office); Cubans were given automatic asylum/legal-status as soon as they stepped foot on US soil. Prior to the mid-90s if you were found at sea you were brought to the US and given asylum - Clinton changed it to they got asylum only if they touched US soil - so up to the beginning of 2018, Cubans had to go thru Central America and be smuggled in like all other illegals; but once they made it to US soil they were given papers to stay.

Many Cubans pay smugglers to get out of Cuba either thru land (via Central America) or sea (go-fast boats) - it's often up to the smugglee how they pay off that debt - it just happens they can pay it off much more quickly stripping - I've heard of plenty of Cubans smuggled in where they paid back the debt working a regular job albeit it takes a lot longer - again I seriously doubt they are being forced to strip against their will and w/o them knowing the deal - these DAs are probably jumping on the "human trafficking bandwagon" since that is the current "tough on crime" mantra they use for political benefit/advancement - LE will have you believe that every woman having sex for $$$ is being trafficked and are doing it against their will instead of doing it to get paid.

Perhaps the Central American girls that can't get papers in the US like the Cubans could, are in a different spot and perhaps some of them come from small villages and didn't know any better - but I think most of these girls know the deal and agree to it so they can make it to the US - and the Cubans def know the deal - they often know all the ins and outs - I live in Miami and these new Cubans often know more about US law than the avg American.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if there is something going-on w/ the Cuban-dancers b/c up to 3 years ago or so it was not common for large #s of Cuban dancers to be spread out all over the country (mainly the South) - and most of them seem to work at the best money-making clubs - so there seems to be some organization going on where someone(s) is telling these girls how to make $$$ quick and where to make it (best clubs) - so it "could be" smugglers telling them how they can make $$$ the quickest to pay off their debt the quickest - but again I doubt these girls were completely in the dark and being forced to be strippers against their will - again - almost all of them have legal-status so it's not as if they're gonna be sent back if they don't pay up - and the Cuban community in the US is large and tight-nit; almost every Cuban knows about how the US works either thru freinds or family in the US - i.e. I doubt they were in the dark about working as strippers.
  • anthony6613
    7 years ago
    Great comments Papi , especially about LE and human trafficking.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I too follow the reviews for chica locas. Never saw any mention of extras but wouldn't surprise me. Majority of the time it's just the higher ups looking to pat themselves on the back, like "hey look at us, we're tough on crime and prostitution." They don't really care about whether these girls are trafficked or not.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    I am wondering what the legal definition of prostitution is in Texas. I am not a lawyer nor an expert about this club, but I have been there twice and have posted favorable reviews despite the lack of extras. As the OP stated above, the VIP room is not private at all -- not only multiple chairs/couches/whatever, but windows that allow visual surveillance by pretty much anyone walking by. I did not use the VIP room (much too expensive for what I perceived would be available), but from what I could see, it's hard to imagine FS going on in there. Do lesser acts that may result in gratification in exchange for money constitute prostitution?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many cities have either antiquated laws, or rarely enforced laws (except when convenient) where a girl grinding on you for $$$ may be considered prostitution
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yup.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Chicas Locas was one of the ones on my list for that metro!

SJG

Led Zeppelin 1969 Danish TV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WSbMW7…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion