tuscl

"Current Discussions" and "More Discussions by" sections

Thursday, March 15, 2018 7:15 PM
I don't like the "Current Discussions" and "More Discussions by" sections that are listed at the end of every discussion. It makes it hard to skip to the end of the discussion where there are new comments.

9 comments

• Bj99
    6 years ago
    Just select “last comment” below the discussion op. It will take you directly to the last comment and comment box.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Bj again is on point
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah. I don't like that setup either - I used tt be able to just hit the "End" key on my laptop and be at the end of the thread - but as BJ said, the blue "Last Comment" text is a hyperlink that takes you to the end of the thread
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    Thank you Bj99! I never noticed that was there before. Like papi I just used the keyboard to hop to the end. It would be great if Founder were to make the "LAST COMMENT:" part on the Discussions front page also a hyperlink. That could save most people an extra click.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You guys and gals are so lazy really what does it take to do an extra click SMH
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^Stop bullying yahtzee
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Last comment” won’t work if the last comment is from a user on your ignore list.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Flag told me ab it, when we were talking ab the Hillary thread :)
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I tried the last comment button but I think that listing 10 current discussions and 5 discussions by the original discussion poster below the discussion is redundant and personally I still don't like it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion