tuscl

Worst Cities for Strip Clubbing !

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Some cities are great and some are just not. So what are the worst cities to go to strip club in ? I'll start with two :

Nashville - Home of the Southern Baptist Convention and the country music industry that tries to be wholesome. All the clubs in music city have air dances with no touching at all. You would have a better time going to the live music night clubs on lower Broadway if in Nashville.

Orlando - Home of Mickey Mouse. Disney has a big influence on the politics of the Orlando area. No touch.

What other cities are to be avoided and why ?

15 comments

• londonguy
    7 years ago
    London. It's shite for strip clubs considering it's size.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Virginia, DC, Utah
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Chicago, Minneapolis
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Wilkes barre Pennsylvania
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Binghamton NY
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    All of VA - Clubs suck ass with horrible ROI

DC - Great eye candy, but very bad ROI. Too much money chasing too few girls, which pushes the price of OTC fun to absurd levels.

NYC (Manhattan) - like DC, too much money chasing too few girls. I've had fun in the boroughs from time to time, but with the gentrification that has been working its way through Queens, not as much as before.

Chicago - way too controlled ITC and the attitudes of the dancers that I met could only be described as a combination of paranoid (apparently CPD is tough on clubs) and self-entitled.

Vegas - I don't even club when I visit Vegas anymore. The hustle is too high octane for me and often with low ROI, especially since these girls know that most guys are gullible tourists.
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky. Cincinnati has none, and Northern Kentucky is strictly meh. Have to go to Dayton Ohio or Lexington Kentucky for a reasonably worthwhile experience
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Chicago, DC, Boston, Vegas, Salt Lake City(despite all those horny mormon girls they want to have babies and be taken care off where-as I just want to practice the first part of makin dem babies, St Louis MO not to be confused with east St. Louis, Columbus OH, Birmingham AL, Kansas City(all hype no show)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most of Alabama w/ some exceptions that may just be ok - Mississippi - Missouri - most of South Carolina; Minnesota; ...

Fuck it - too many too count (especially on a city by city basis) - suffice it to PL-say that good SC areas are more of the exception than the norm.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    i would throw PHX in here too. its good for tourist but if you live here, youll will see the same hoes bounce around clubs. hoes stick it out in the industry because its a good scene for hoes not customers.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Cincinnati and Nashville are the worst cities I've clubbed in.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Doubtless there are worse in some other states but adding to Whodey's post, not all but most of the Ohio clubs suck, in a bad way.
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    Louisville sucks, but you can drive to Lexington which is good. Agree with Cincinnati, nothing going on there. I wouldn't say Vegas is worst for clubbing (hot girls everywhere), but as has been said, absolutely horrible for value.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Vegas may be bad but Reno is much worse. Below average dancers most who seem to not even care they are there.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Salt Lake Pity.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion