tuscl

Looking to find Biggest tits and or biggest Assessment in Nj

theguy2285
New Jersey
Hey guys, like a lot of us I love big tits and big asses. I'm in Hackensack NJ and willing to travel about an hour and a half for a lap dance from a girl with a monster rack or Nikki Minaj ass.... can anyone recommend a place or dancer?

17 comments

• theguy2285
    7 years ago
    That should have said ass not assessment, stupid auto correct....
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Do you have a preference w.r.t. ethnicity?
  • theguy2285
    7 years ago
    Not at all....
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    And I want a girl with a monster rack and* a nikki minaj ass.
  • theguy2285
    7 years ago
    Lol who doesn't right
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    A big thick dumper can be found at several Irvington clubs!
  • theguy2285
    7 years ago
    I've been to Vics and Bottoms Up enough times that I'm looking for somewhere else.... I went to Wet a few times last year for this one chick with a giant booty but I haven't been back in a while....
  • theguy2285
    7 years ago
    Also I don't care if they're natural or not...
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Wow, the OP sounds like the east coast version of me.

Good luck in your search! Let us know what you find.
  • theguy2285
    7 years ago
    Thanks TFP... I'm hoping someone on here gives me some leads....
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Wet was a fun club. I’ve spent many nights there. The dancers are a nice mix of thick and filthy.

Have you tried the Paterson clubs? Some excellent Latina booties to enjoy!
  • theguy2285
    7 years ago
    Which ones do you recommend?
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    The Harem in Lodi NJ has some nice lookers and is a nude club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What you're looking for is sorta the luck of the draw - there really isn't a club where that type of dancer is their M.O.

You would think Latina and black clubs will often have the most curvaceous women since that is desirable in those cultures.

I'm not from NJ but kinda keep up w/ the reviews since I took a SC trip there and been meaning to get back - some possible clubs w/ well-endowed women:

+ Playhouse in Burlington - white and Brazilian women - you may find some well-endowed women there particularly on dayshift

+ XXXV club in Sayreville - mostly Latinas w/ some AAs but per the reviews seems they have curvy bitches there

+ Cabaret Go Go in Paterson - almost all Dominican bitches - many are on the heavy and old side but some curvaceous ones can be found (more of a brothel than a club - you pay $50 for one 7-minute or so dance plus a $20 house-fee and go to the back and get covered fuck-and-suck)

+ Al's Mr Wedge (now goes by Club W) in the Bronx - supposedly bought by the owners of the former Sin City which was often filled w/ curvaceous Latinas and AAs

Like I said I'm not from the area so perhaps others can give you more concrete advice.

Try and PM TUSCLer MarkTrinidad whom is from the area and hits those types of clubs (https://www.tuscl.net/profile.php?id=426…)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sadly, I just read a recent review of Vic’s - and it seems they have installed vip booths/rooms - so that club appears to have stopped its action from occurring out in the open.
  • theguy2285
    7 years ago
    Thanks Papi, I figured no club would only hire curvy chicks, that would probably be a law suit. But i was hoping if all of us pooled our recent experiences in the area together we'd know of someone some where that fits the bill. There used to be this one girl who worked at hot 22 that danced under the name Harmony who had monster fake tits, but that was 14 years ago shes probably retired by now..
  • K
    7 years ago
    Tiger, isadora and marilyn at GGR probably fit your desires.
    I think any club in irvington or newark will have a few on each shift.
    The playhouse has something for everyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion