tuscl

"The Block" area of Baltimore

Mtent
Relaxation
Friday, March 9, 2018 3:03 PM
People generalize this area a lot but anyone have tips on specific clubs to hit up for a safe, "clean" time, WOC, cheap dances? I'm considering a trip and the reviews are all over the place

6 comments

• grandmoff
    6 years ago
    The problem with the Block is that is has become more of a haven for drug use/users than a place for adult entertainment. Because of that, the experience varies hour-by-hour and club-by-club. The big win is that there are no (or low) covers or drink minimums. The bad is that you may need to go into 3 or more places to find a place where you want to stay for longer than a single drink. Depending on your tastes and what you want to do, you will probably be able to find what you want. You will almost never find Vegas, Houston, SF, Tampa, Atlanta, Dallas, LA, etc. quality dancers in Baltimore. But we do have some very friendly girl-next-door type of dancers that can help make an evening much less lonely for a weary traveler. The Hustler/Little Darlings is the high-end club on the Block. A lot of the better talent gravitates there. Sadly the prices reflect this. It also creates a distortion effect for the dancers there. Many feel that if they work there, they are instantly 10s (most aren't). They ofter exhibit terrible cases of GPS. Almost all the other clubs are about the same... hole-in-the wall joints with a overly loud jukebox that are full of hungry people looking for something. Inside the clubs, anyone with money is very welcome. The girls and bartenders only see the color green. This should be obvious, but NEVER use your credit cards here. Let's just say that data security can be lax in these establishments. There is cheap parking available (the garage at the top of the Block across from Hustler's is usually $5/night). Street parking can be a hard to find or not very desirable (don't be surprised to find a homeless guy pissing on the side of your car or having a picnic on your hood). This area is relatively safe as long as you're smart (hey, it is Baltimore and rule this applies to almost everywhere downtown). The Baltimore City PD is headquartered at the bottom of the Block. There are a lot of visible cops because of this, but they have work to do and don't usually get involved with the clubs unless they need to. I hope this helps -- there are a lot more clubs than just the Block. The Ritz is in Fells Point (go on Mondays for the 1/2 price specials). It feels as if it has fewer drug users, and it definitely has prettier (in my opinion) dancers. The Goddess is closer to the Stadiums and has a lot of girls that are really fun to talk to (a lot of dancers by night/artists by day). Scores is by the men's prison downtown. They have some very pretty girls, but they also have some very high prices and very restrictive policies. FYI, the reviews for the Baltimore area are pretty accurate... I write a lot of them :-)
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    This is the second question thread about the Block from the same user. Why not PM some of the TUSCLers who write reviews for the clubs that are on the maybe list?
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    I’ve only been to Baltimore once while on business a few years back. The only club that I visited while there was Norma Jean’s. It was a decent from what I remembered. This is probably your best bet on the block for black dancers if that is what you are looking for.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm in Baltimore often but I have to admit it has been a long time since I set foot on the Block for any number of reasons, most have been mentioned on here in the reviews. 20 years ago it was a fun place. I'd go with a group ( which I don't do anymore when going to clubs) and we'd make a day and night of it. Those days are long gone. Of the clubs mentioned in this discussion head to Fells Point and go the Ritz.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Is Prince George County going to make a cum back? Any membership clubs ( often just called BYOB ) in Baltimore? They can be the best. Black ones (often the best of the best)? SJG
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    I have never been to BLOCk even though I visit Baltimore more [view link] favorite club was Hustlers Baltimore When it was offering topless lap dances 2 for $40.00 I don't look for any extras so Hustlers was my go to club all the time.i heard Block has unattractive dancers. Area was and is safe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion