tuscl

How to hustle

Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:56 PM
Stripping is an industry all by itself. Someone asked me once what was most important in making money and the answer is knowing how to hustle. Tits and ass are on display all night and from all different varieties. While its important to look good obviously knowing how to take money is way more important from a dancers perspective. Heres how i go about it... 1- Nothing is an insult... Aww i love small tits or i like a girl with meat on her bones. In the private world your getting smacked but in stripper land its aww thanks hun now give me that money. Dont take anything personal. 2- I have a bill due or sob story for any occasion- Don't lead with a sob story but if you start to feel sorry for me then im laying it on you and taking you to the bank everytime. If you wanna save the stripper then ill be a stripper needing saving. 3- Be a freak even if you arent- If someone asks if your into something the answer is yes always....always... Oh baby i bet you like getting your clit ran through barbwire while a giraffe watches me fuck you in the ear.... oh yes i love it... Now thats a little much but point made. Its fantasy land. You wanna make money you become part of his fantasy. \ 4. His problems are your problems...for a fee.... your wife problems arent my problems but if you start laying singles in my ass crack then they become my problems real fast. 5- work work work- you want money then you need to bust your ass... literally... Show off , talk perform, turn on, Theres 20 or more girls getting that attention so you have to be better, do what they wont and please the customer. There are perfect 10s making more then 6 girls because of what they are willing to give to the customer via a work ethic. i want to whisper in your ear and turn you on. any dancer can do it without clothes but a true hustler is the one that can do it by a touch or whisper and she will make the most money... Most important girls of the trade please remember to turn off the hustle when the night is over. This is a twisted way of thinking that can carry over to personal lives if you arent able to do so.

27 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    dancer friendliness and attitude is the number 1 thing that will get me to visit a dancer again. yes, people have different tastes, but when you go to a club there are MULTIPLE hot women. the difference between the hot women is the ones who can do a good job of pretending like they're into you. i met a cool dancer on monday and i have a feeling this girl is gonna do some serious damage to my bank account lol :-)
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    Thats the number one thing to play the part
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Good article poledancer! #1. I completely agree. If a dude is in a strip club and mentions that he likes smaller tits, take it as a compliment. I had a girl tell me she wanted implants because her b cups weren't big enough. She thought she would be more beautiful with bigger tits. Huge misconception that all guys like massive tits, and that you would be more beautiful with larger tits. I told her I probably wouldn't get dances from her anymore haha. She was shocked but it's true. They were perfectly proportioned to her smaller frame. I like smaller tits. My wife is a d cup. I have large available 24/7. 3. Wow, how in the world did you come up with the example haha!? Wtf 4. Anything you can do to make a guy more comfortable, closer to you. I can see that.
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    I'm good like that these are the thoughts that pop in my mind lol jk
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Obviously a girl can make much more money with quick turn FS-ITC, then she can with the much slower and less reliable OTC. So we have locally had an underground club where they were doing front room FS. And then there is a place in New Jersey well known for that. The girls just initiate the stripper handshake and they don't stop until fruition is reached. I have long advised that buying dances in strip clubs is a chump's game. What instead you want is to select the girl you want, one you really like, one you would like to be waking up in the mornings with. Then approach her yourself and start feeding her money, and get a front room makeout session going. Decline all dance offers, but keep feeding her money, and keep getting to know her. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, then invite her to the back room. Now hopefully this will only be necessary once, as then the guy will be seeing her outside. So poledancer, what do you think about this idea. In the clubs you have danced in, how common are front room makeout sessions. Is there actually anything which prevents them? And if something is preventing front room DFKing, are these clubs being run by Deja Vu? In P4P venues, the ones where the women are most accustomed to instant sex, they seem to be very happy with kissing, seeing it as a form of flattery, and also just as a way to make things happen rapidly. So as soon as they discern that the guy is trying to kiss them, they respond enthusiastically. SJG
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    Havent seen alot of kissing in the clubs ive been in. Maybe a few time here and there but most often not alot that ive seen
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Great writing pole dancer...excellent perspective...rings true. Glad to say I don't share the giraffe fantasy!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Buying dances seems a chump's game....to chumps. I enjoy dances with pretty girls. Making everything in life so fucking goal orientated squeezes the enjoyment out of life. Fixating on kissing in public in a club seems like something a 14 year old would care about. Try going with the flow and letting life happen. Ordering the Blue Plate Special every time is inane.
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    How to hustle? For the last three years I've been connecting PL's to poledancers at the local Extended Stay.I'm getting out of the bizz after Agusta.Don't be greedy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's no wonder so many PLs think "they have something special"with their dancer - a good hustler is able to be w/e he wants her to be and make him believe it
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^Well said. @skibum, well done on the chumps game SJG reference. Hustle #2 - the Sob Story. Right around holidays I was at a club waiting to see a fave and got some dances from a mid-30's gal, pretty hot. After the dances we sat down and she started in on me with the sob story of how she needs $ to get her kids Christmas presents. Might be true, but yuk, what a turnoff and she got herself a never again rating right there
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We need to start coming up w/ sob stories of our own: "Gee - it's been so long since I've gotten my dick sucked that I've forgotten what it's like"
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Correction on prior comment. Had a subsequent memory flashback - It was at club around start of schoolyear and the sob story was that she needed to buy her kids school clothes. Awful.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So thanks for that info poledancer. Sounds like there is no real impediment to kissing, just not that common. I have no idea why anyone would want to be doing dances with girls when they have not psychologically opened up to them. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    83 - Great advice for the girls. You need to become a consultant and give lessons. I love #3.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I actually like the fact that my atf is a good hustler...I hustle a lot myself for a living, so that's a good thing in my eye.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    PD I consider this one of best topics I've seen posted on TUSCL. Kudos. At a club I was I a regular at, one of the top earners was an average 5.5. This pissed off all the other, better looking, dancers. How did she do it? She hustled hustled and never stopped hustling. She would start at one end of the club and make her way thru every PL there then start over. No mercy. She would also (from what I heard) over promise what she would do in VIP. She made bank. PD, I would be interested in another topic from you regarding which PL's you would give high mileage to and why. Go deeper than just money or looks if you know what mean.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Nice write up. I hope all the dancers here are paying heed to this invaluable advice. As a customer, I have responded with money on all five counts.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I could add it helps to at least act like you like the customer. If you do a dance and are turned away most of the time, don't expect repeat business unless the guy liked that. Also make the customer feel like he's getting a good deal. Explain prices, when another song is starting and song count and cost unless he's on top of it. Wait until a song starts to start charging for a dance unless a quarter of a song is a freebie. If it is tell him or he could get riled up thinking he's getting ripped off because most people aren't mind readers. Ask him if there are dance moves he likes.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    PD, I agree with lone wolf. Please let us know your thoughts on his topic!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Good post, PD.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi >We need to start coming up w/ sob stories of our own:< Great ie.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    This is true - my dick and balls are in pain due to lack of FS for the last week. The medication I take causes overproduction of semen, which backs up and hurts at times (true story lol) ...I took care of you getting you well, now you take care of me baby. Yeah I think us PL's lay on the stories too, but like PD says, for the right price they're "yours" too lol. How many strippers tell you they love you....How much more money does that generate...In my case I don't think any because I don't believe it...I'm more apt to believe smaller fantasies or small compliments.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    As a bit of an amatuer electrician--and still alive-the problem with switch flipping is eventually the ability to flip wears out and the lines between the two lives are not so easy to distinguish.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    I hate SOB stories.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If we give them sob stories they just move on to the next PL who they think has money. No reason to waste time on PLs who don't sound like they are going to spend.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I hate hearing cusotmers’ sob stories. Some girls will sit there and listen to it all day, but I get bored and it brings me down, unless someone is looking for solutions. (I have few female friends and rarely call my mother bc of this issue also. :/ )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion