tuscl

Japan Recommendations

Headed off to Japan for work this summer for about a week. Specifically around Kobe Japan. Any recommendations for getting my sexy asian on (without ending up at the end of a Yakuza knife or a police baton)?

Its a pretty closed culture so just winging it is just not likely going to get me the fun results I am looking for. I prefer a reliable plan.

Any experienced travelers who could contribute here?

Thanks

5 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    Never been to Japan, but under the impression there is a strong reluctance if not out right discrimination against 'servicing' Americans.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    There are pretty famous red light districts in Japan. Like mjx, I've read that non-asians and even non-Japanese arent able to buy services from most of the girls working.

There's still some places though. I read about rstaurants where the waitress takes your order, serves your drink, then gives you a blowjob while they cook the food. Supposedly there's a bunch of these places including a few that are foewogner friendly.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Never been to Kobe, but have visited Tokyo several times.

On my first visit I was looking for strip clubs. Went to a few.
    Paid a cover and later was told two drinks were included.
    Cheerful girls - all in bikini or gowns. Africans, East Europe and even Israeli girls (one reading a book because the club was slow). A few asians - mostly chinese and filipina.
    Dancers will flirt with you, sing with you (mike provided by club), sit on you and show you her tits if you are buying drinks or tipping them money.
    Sometimes a dancer would dance on the stage - bikini only - but honestly I did not understand the system.

I was not offered sex in any of these strip clubs. Just tease and good flirting. Would spend around $400 (in Yen).

In one club I was out of money for the bar tab (ran over 15,000 Yen - around $160).
    The african bar manager believed me when I told him "I'm out of money - but take me to an ATM when you close and I'll pay you."
    I even went downstairs for a bite when he was busy with the closing chores. And off we went to a Citibank ATM - I took out 100,000 yen and paid him his balance plus tip.

Some tokyo night clubs stay open all night. We walked to a bustling club. He introduced me to Sophia - a 5'10" 22 yr old sudanese girl with a toned, model like, athletic body and a stunning face. Bar manager bid me and Sofia good night after one drink. And Sofia was all over me - we both doing full contact dances in this regular night club. Seems like bar manager had seen the cash I pulled out from the ATM and briefed Sofia. Long story short - we ate late night snacks in my hotel bed over-looking Tokyo bay and went downstairs for brunch next day. Happily paid her 50 or 60K yen. I remember that crazy night to this day!

After that - I have never bothered with Strip clubs because sex is openly available in Tokyo and I expect the same to be true for Kobe. I don't know the legality of prostitution - but in the bustling Shinjuku district of Tokyo, I have been approached in the open by Japanese pimps "Hello sir, would you like to have sex with a lovely lady this evening?",
    "No thanks."
    "ok - thank you and have a nice day."

Japan in general is expensive, but people are not hospitable, they are extremely hospitable.
    Most recent trip (2 years ago) - I avoided even the red light districts and dived into civilian clubbing. The novelty of being an American can get you far.

China is another rising star in the sport of female promiscuity.

Have a blast in Japan - you are gonna enjoy every bit of that place !
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Great comments and feedback. I really appreciate it. I need to bone up on my Japanese now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion