tuscl

Got number but...

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 7:12 AM
I asked a dancer what's is her schedule. She said she comes whenever she wants and she can give her number so that I can text her if I want to see her. I got the number and immidiately texted her and she replied back. Couple days later I texted her is she is coming to the club.But I did not receive the response. Should I keep texting her to find out if she is coming to the club ?

40 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Don’t turn into a stalker. I think the stated average is if you txt a stripper she will respond about 18% of the time. If she’s in the club with no customers and needs you to come in and spend money on her she will txt you 100% of the time.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Just take her non-reply as a, “no.” Text her again the next time you want to know if she’s working. If she is, she will prolly respond. I hate to reply that I’m not working bc so many customers think that means I must be available to go out w them, or they figure I’m free to text them all day.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately, Shailynn has it about right. There are exceptions and some are very reliable but don’t expect that. It works out about the same as stage tipping in the club and asking her to come see you for a dance after she is off stage. Probably everyone has had the experience of not getting a dance in a busy club in that situation. But when the club is slow, she pretty much comes up to you right away and crawls in your lap. Don’t blow up her phone. You can try another time or two to ask if she’s working but if she doesn’t respond, you’ll be happier if you move on from her.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    She said she will come to the club if I confirm I am coming . The other dancer responds immediately even if it is NO. May be she has other thoughts for not responding. I won't text her again. The thing is she was the one who gave the best lap dances in that 3 hours I was in the club .
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It actually makes sense that a dancer wouldn’t reply with a no. I can see the scenarios bj99 paints from guys who didn’t get the hint or who lack non-creepy social skills. ;)
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Why do you need to make an appointment to go see a stripper at a SC? Its a public place, you dont need her permission, if she's there cool, if not get another hoe. Let her put in work and find you. i dont understand how some PL want to cuff a hoe right away. If you got her number to smash OTC club cool, but if all you want is to see her ITC, why!? Remember you go to a SC so you dont have to play these stupid games.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ I think he just wants to make sure she’s there because he wants to go there specifically to see her. If she’s not there he has no interest in going at all, so it could potentially be a wasted trip.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Recognize that clubbers don't all go to clubs looking for the same thing. What might not satisfy you may be exactly what another customer desires. For instance... Taking a tranny home for OTC fun might be your idea the perfect clubbing experience whereas someone else might be looking for a GFE experience ITC, no matter how disingenuous ie may be.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Shailynn +1
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Right. Why text? Travel time/gas to club and back Cover charge Over-priced drink all to find out the dancer you want to see is not working. If you can avoid all that with a quick text, why not? OTOH, if you are going to the club anyway, and any hoe will do, then Saltz’s point stands.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Flagooner lol dicks are always on your mind. you dont have to mask that you like cock with your humor. i hear what youre saying Shailynn, but i just think you can get what you want with the right amount money. Its a SC. Read what BJ99 said. Shes putting OP on a leash
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Strippers are horrific at texting. No-response rate is high. If you do get response, it could be hours later, or an unrelated "come see me" days later.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Also, if you text a friend or someone you know and they dont text back, do you allow them to get away with that type of behavior? Have some respect/self worth.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^^Sounds butt hurt about something
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Salty, I get what you are saying, and I too, also see the dancers are interchangeable. But some, guys don’t. They have faves who are know to provide consistent or above average service or whatever. We shouldn’t tell other PLs that they a having fun rong. We already have SJG for that and to a less extent, rick. But rick also shares sc intel, so it evens out I guess. Tuscl is like the customer equivalent of hustle hut from the pink site.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    She is 19 yrs old and goes to school so must be busy with classes. I need to drive 1 hour to see her. So I want to make sure if she will be at the club.I don't have interest in other dancers as of now.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Darkblue999 - you texted her once. Let it go. She’s a stripper - and she will hit you up when she needs you. It doesn’t matter why she’s not responding. 1. She isn’t working right now. 2. She doesn't need your money right now. When 1 and 2 are both changed to affirmitives - that’s when she will hit you up. Don’t follow her out to her car...
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Thanks Shailynn,BJ,Huntsman,Cashman and others for your thoughts and advice. Cashman, No.I won't follow her out to her car.Lesson learned. But when she needs me i wont be available.:)
  • K
    6 years ago
    You should also make your intentions cleaf. Are you working tonight? I will come in and get a 15 minute lap dance if you are. If not i will go to a club closer to home. She knows you are going to soend money on her and she doesnt have to guess at why you are asking.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Example for Salty. There’s this middle of the road (in terms of quality) club I visit. There’s a dancer that occasionally works there that I love. So hot, so nice, in theory if I needed a wife I’d wife her up because she’s that cool. I have never ONCE seen another dancer there I have even remotely been interested in. I have travelled several times to that club to see if she was working because I’m not PL enough to get her number to txt her (dumb on my part). Going to this club costs $8.00 valet, $10 cover, around $10 for a drink which I always get, while I sit and wait to see if she’s working. So I have at least 1 hour tied up plus about $30 just to find out she’s not working. I can live with the money loss but the time lost in a city where clubs close early, that 1 hour on a Friday or Saturday night is vital.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Text her: "I've got $500 I want to spend on you. Will you be in the club today?" That should get a reply out of her.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    You could always try sending her a dick pic text. If she doesn’t respond to that, then she’s not worthy, right BJ? ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ Bj is going to be jealous! Hearing about other dancers getting dick pics!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If she dances sparingly or "whenever" don't expect too much reliability from her. And if she's really in school then perhaps weekends may be better for her.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She laughed at mine.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Jackslash I once texted a dancer that I left the club with $900. Because she wasn’t in she texted me back she’d be there in 15 minutes, I said sorry babes I’m home now she blew up my phone for 3 days it only ended when I blocked her number.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Next time you text attach a pic of a Benjamin with her stage name written on it. No response and you are set free.
  • scgato
    6 years ago
    I pay for her phone and she doesn’t answer lol. These girls are busy hustling so u gotta wait your turn lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You got her number, what's her schedule? If she is there with you then her schedule is right then. Try to walk her out the door. At least try to arrange for as soon as she gets off. If not that, try to arrange for the next day. The schedule is always ASAP, as you want to get a load into her, and you need to have her feeling that in her bones. That kind of a feeling has a huge influence on her. And then also, everything with women follows the Moon. So you want to understand this, and if she seems ready, waste no time. SJG
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    You're probably going to have trouble getting a text back from your everyday girl. Just amplify that 10x with a stripper. Most of them see you as the PL that you are. Lack of text back is also probably a way to work you (as in make you become even more desperate). Unless you're good looking or an athlete/multimillionaire, then you're completely out of luck
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Next time you text attach a pic of a Benjamin with her stage name written on it." Genius! The only way I can think of to improve this is to lay your dick across the bottom. If both Benjamin Franklin and your mighty worm don't entice her, it's a lost cause
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Excellent suggestion Subraman! Dick pics and money - she’ll probably squirt all over her phone!
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I'd imagine that if they're at work, they aren't anywhere near their phone. And by the time they get back to their phone, it's a few hours later, they missed several calls and texts, and their shift is over. By this time there would be no point in responding.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    its funny how i straight up tell OP to stop texting this hoe, and some of you justify this hoe by saying shes a stripper and will be flaky. some of you accuse me of being butt hurt, but in realty this hoe does not provide good service. shes probably just hot and young and batted her eye lashes at OP. "when you have the money, you have the power...." - Scar face
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "I'd imagine that if they're at work, they aren't anywhere near their phone." What gave you that impression?
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Anyways we have snowstorm since last night. It's waste of time driving to club in the bad weather.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL @Jackslash....I tend to agree.....When I text, if I don't get a nearly instant reply...I'll get a stripper reply within an hour or two...They know I'm going to drop 200 minimum up to 500 if I'm really being stupid...But most times 200-300....I also get texts saying hey, its slow tonight, I'll give you a good deal.. because they'd rather deal with me - sure money and nice to them. recently though my atf which turned into a pay otc thing, which then nearly became a live in gf ended. The girl had left her abusive husband who hasn't worked in a very long time at my urging and moved in with stripper friends...Found out she was pregnant with his baby....But because I wasn't quick enough to leave my wife and shack up with her she ended up going back to him. I'll really miss the fun times we had together...This girl never did anything but dance nearly 7 days a week and go home and get high....I took her out several days a week to eat somewhere nice, shopping, and hanging at her home or a hotel....I'll miss her for sure...she lost her job due to the drugs but she went into detox...I can only hope she wises up and gets away from her bf/husband who is a train wreck and high all the time... so now I have the other strippers trying to take her place...:) it's going to be interesting.
  • Footman2007
    6 years ago
    I will say if you want to start getting any response from a stripper through text it will take a lot of time(and dollars) to build up that level of rapport that they text you back more frequently. You've had one encounter with her, I guarantee she isn't thinking much of you right now.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Footman, Wrong..I got numbers from 2 dancers before after first encounter (spent between $150 to $200 on both girls). Got response within an hour of texting. I spent $170 on this dancer. She was so nice and cute.Gave me very very sensual dance in cowgirl position which is my favorite. Usually at this club, few girls don't have particular schedule and I don't live nearby to check often.
  • Footman2007
    6 years ago
    "Wrong..I got numbers from 2 dancers before after first encounter (spent between $150 to $200 on both girls). Got response within an hour of texting" I said time and dollars. You showed them lots of dollars so what I said still holds truth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion