tuscl

Missing my ATF

Jigman
At the club
Monday, March 5, 2018 2:08 PM
For the first weekend in a very long time, my ATF did not work. It was a very boring and long weekend for me. Should I go to a different club tonight to be with another girl or should I wait until next weekend and hope that she works again?

23 comments

• 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I’d grow some balls and see someone else there. If she walks in it will only help your situation
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The way I'd answer this for myself is: when I have an ATF, she's an ATF because her service level blows me away. If my buddies are going to the strip club, I'll go too, just to be social -- but solo? No, I'd rather save money and see my ATF twice instead. If I merely have a CF, then sure, I'll head to the club. But, your statement "Should I go to a different club tonight" says to me that you have an unhealthy relationship with your ATF, plus you are likely violating rule #2. I'm not sure what you should do, exactly, but I'd be a bit concerned
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Subraman how does that square with the thrill of the chase ? Jes askin?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Stay home save your money if you miss her that much.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Concur with saving your money and going next weekend, but be prepared to try a new girl if your ATF is a no show again. The last time something like that happened with a fav, she was very apologetic the next time and extra-attentive. As 79terrier alludes to, she was also very interested if another dancer had "taken care of me" when she was gone.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive - stop bullying Subraman
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ie
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    realDougster will protect me from that ne'er-do-well, two-five
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^fucking fat fingers that was supported to be IE
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^;)))
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Did that guy from San Fran just hit me with a zinger ? ;)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    lol Everyone here is a comedian, all of a sudden
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    True dat. ;)
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    See if she wants to make some money outside of the club this weekend.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'll let her know you are missing her and send her back to you as soon as she finishes swallowing my load.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    If she wasn't working, ddi you text her or friends to ask why?
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I’m a pro at missing my ATF. After many years and many clubs and many, many sex acts, she “fell in love” and has been sober for several months. She writes to me. Says she still loves me and yet doesn’t want to revert to old times. I encourage her to stay sober, I like the guy she’s with, but they both have a great deal of baggage. She’s waitressing and hates it. After 9 years of suffering my wife passed away last week. I took care of her and she had the best of care. I cried when she died and yet it had been decades since we made love. Since my ATF left me I’ve had one night’s “arrangement “ with an SA find and one night with my old #2, and both were disappointing. Today my ATF called. Has the day off, is broke, and needs a ride to a morning dental appointment. I know she’s ripe for an afternoon delight, but I’m very unsure whether to move in that direction. First I like her current BF. He’s honest, sincere, hard working, and we’ve become friends. They both are paying off old fines and court costs ( I even loaned him a $1000 and he insisted on a promissory note) and I’d feel guilty cuckolding him. On the other hand since she left I’ve been to 3 clubs, done a couple of VIP’s and nothing comes close to motivating me the way my ATF has always done. This dilemma has me tied in knots, so I’m not going to bring it up. I know her BF and she have great sex. I know that I’m 40 years older than she and that while there’s feelings there, I just can’t compare with him between the sheets a Nor would I expect to. And maybe most importantly, I don’t want to give her an excuse to relapse ( or the money to do so) maybe I’ll suggest a good make out session with a HJ or even a BJ and then take her shopping.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Go to another club if you got nothing better to do, it may do you some good, if it's not working out call it a night
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Gawker - I’m very sorry for your loss. It must be very difficult to handle the loss of your wife. I’m not sure if anything will feel fulfilling at this moment. Your desire to be with your atf - and actually being with her - may not be as fulfilling as expected. If your atf gets back into drugs - it could create guilty feelings in you - and it could be difficult finding an outlet for those feelings. Maybe try another club - and see if there’s a sexy girl who will provide better services? I’m not sure any girls will stack up against the memory of your experiences with your atf.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Gawker, I am sorry for your loss. The fact that you hadn’t had sex with her for a long time is irrelevant to your feelings. My wife and I have sex maybe once or twice a year, but if she passes before I do, I’m not sure what I’ll do. Give your feelings time to scar over a bit before you decide to do anything with anyone else. It’ll be empty anyway.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    gawker you have closure on your wife. You need to do the same with your ATF stripper. You're not getting any younger. So don't waste your time trying to go back to a bad situation. There are still plenty of strippers out there willing to show you a good time for a little money. Enjoy it while you can!
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Hey Jigman, is this the same ATF you just wrote was perfect in that other thread?
  • Jigman
    a year ago
    Lol yes but I never actually went to another club that weekend :-P
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion