Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Imagine Alizee at a club like Tijuana's Hong Kong

Tits510

California

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Best part starts at 3:03. I think the line would wrap all the way around the block. m.youtube.com

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

she would have 30 + guys in her pussy a day , she looks like a Whore already

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

That is one sexy voice to go with that smoking hot body

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

As I'm watching that video, I'm worried that I'm lusting over some teenager. So I Google her. She's 33. That's amazing. I would definitely be down for some of that !

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

She was around 18 when that came out, she was a huge internet thing 15 or so years ago

Profile picture for Lloyd_Gross
Lloyd_Gross
•
Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

So I was lusting after some teenager ! OK, I"m damned now ! Might as well go to the strip club and do what I was going to do anyway.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She's a cutie and very hot but IMO there's no comparison between her and that Decibelle chick.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Is that video from 15 years ago? That’s more than 2 stripper lifetimes!

If she’s aged well - she’d probably last a few months turning tricks at HK. How long do whores usually last down there? It must be an even shorter shelf life in TJ.

Profile picture for Tits510
Tits510
•

She's aged excellently. However she got wayy too many tattoos these days

Profile picture for Tits510
Tits510
•

And yes, that is her 15 years ago. Alll her best stuff is from then

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

I have seen hotter girls working in HK. No joke.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s good she’s aged well. I’ve never been to HK. Is there a good market for tattooed MILF’s there?

Profile picture for Tits510
Tits510
•

I spose there's a market for anything. Do an image search for "alizee tattoos". She went real excessive.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement