tuscl

what out-of-the-ordinary warnings did a dancer ever give you

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
lol

i remember a dancer asking me where i parked when my lappie started.
she told me she heard fellas were being robbed if they parked in a certain part of the parking lot where there's less lighting.
(not where i was parked.) did it stop me from clubbing there? nooooooooo lol

23 comments

• orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I have a favorite dancer in a CT club that tells me to pull out when I'm going to cum, even though I have a condom on. Does that count?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "Tiffany has chlamydia."
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dancer told me not to buy-her her drink - she gets charged $4 if she pays/orders herself while I get charged $12 for her drink - she said she rather me save my $$$ for her
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    ^^ !
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I had one tell me I couldn't sleep at her house that night because her husband was coming home the next morning.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    ^^ now that's a good warning
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Don’t pull the string...
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Took me a minute, then I got it. Cash, that's the funniest thing I've read on there in a while. LOL.

• 501traveler
    7 years ago
    Years ago at a dive strip club in Guam had a dancer tell me be careful if I go out back with a dancer as some were not actually girls. After looking around the room, think I did see some that were questionable. Possible Adam's apple and tucked. I left quickly.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    After agreeing to OTC at my house she warned me that she was a squirter. Unfortunately I never got to find out.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me she knew I was a cop. News to me.

One dancer one night thought I might be in the mafia. She was literally afraid of me. I had loaned her a little bit of money a few weeks prior. Never saw anyone so scared before to be seen. That was almost 20 years ago. I never loaned a dancer money after that and expect any payback.

One dancer told me not to buy dances from one particular dancer because she was a guy with a dick. Good tip.

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i love squirters.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    “The guy at the bar is a cop. Don’t offer to blow him for fifty bucks.”

She has a really oddball sense of humor.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    At a full on extras club I was talking to a cute brunette and brought up going to vip. She said "sure let's go, but I have to warn you that I'm the only dancer here that doesn't suck or fuck in VIP." Obviously we didn't go to vip after that but I'm glad she warned me first.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I had the same thing as whodey but I did get two dances with the dancer because she was friendly and the hottest dancer in the club to me. I found another dancer to take care of me afterwards.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Why didn't you find out, shadowcat?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    loper - The date didn't happen.
  • crotchrocket
    7 years ago
    During a particularly hot vhm lap, this dancer stands up on the seat straddling my face and slowly lowers her pussy to within about 1/4inch from my mouth and then says very seriously, "don't lick it". Damn.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I was once warned by a stripper that I wouldn’t like a rival stripper in the club because the rival was a slutty girl who did extras. Thank you very much!!!
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Yep, had one dancer sit at my table and complain to me about all the dancers who did extras and made her job harder, all the while pointing out each dancer to me. Armed with this information I now had five hot and slutty looking dancers in my sights, and had a good time with two of them. I did end up tipping her fairly generously when she was on stage to show my appreciation.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Huntsman - that’s the type of warning I like!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "The guy at the bar is a cop. Don't offer to blow him for fifty bucks."

That statement makes me question whether georgmicrodong was at a strip club. Perhaps he was confused and went into a different kind of establishment.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's all brilliant as long as it is between consenting adults!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Georgemicrodong - does that imply the cop at the bar expects a significant discount from the $50?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion