tuscl

How much weed is in your house?

skibum609
Massachusetts
Excluding cbd/medicinal weed we have 5 different types of flowers; 7 different types of vapes; 4 different types of pre-rolls; and 2 different types of hash. Recreational weed sales here start 7/1/2018.

30 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    None....never even tried it
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    At the moment...

3.5 g of Illumidodi
    7 g of Dirty Girl
    7 g of Blue Dream
    3.5 g of Silver Haze
    7 g of Voyager
    One joint of Dirty Girl
    Three joints of Girl Scout Cookies

My wife and I bought some recently without telling each other so there's a stockpile ATM.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Very sweet collection. We have Guerilla gold; purple haze; blueberry kush; ghost train haze; ghost train (local grower) guerilla glue #4, simple jack and a few others I cannot recall at work lol. Ghost Train Haze vapes are scary good.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    None. I'm not cool enough to smoke weed apparently.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    None. Among other reasons, I have stage3 COPD. I do remember back in the 70's , in California, I grew 5 plants just to see if I could do it. They were pretty well hidden from street traffic but when they were about 5 feet tall someone jumped over my cinder block wall and ripped them off. I suspect it was the teenager next door who could have seen them from his second floor bedroom window. Oh well. :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @skibum609 Gorilla Glue #4 is a go-to strain for me and is a staple in the Pacific NW. And anything with Haze in the name is good in my book. But my fave is Dirty Girl. Love smoking it with strippers too!
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Zero. Have not touched it in over 30 years. Actually only touched it twice then. Didn't see the big deal and never tried it again.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    None. Left that behind in college.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Lance we have Guerilla Glue #4 which we purchased in Washington.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @skiblunt - What were you saying about addiction?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Sounds like enough for several trafficking charges.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    None, but I never got into it, but when I retire might try it again.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    12oz of NoCa Mash
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    None
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Crazyjoe never has leftover weed
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have lots and lots and lots o weed. Mostly edibles of various types. And my new thing is RSO oil. Also have lots of concentrate which I either smoke in a vape or bake into brownies.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The medicinal, as opposed to the getting high aspect of weed is amazing.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I grew out of this stage by age 13.

"Girl scout cookies"
    ....sounds like something ROy Moore would enjly.

"Gorilla glue"
    ....you're really going to ingest something named after an industrial-strength adhesive?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    enjoy*
  • jsully63
    7 years ago
    Girl Scout cookies. Pandora’s Box. GreenCrack a great smoke prior to your lap dance.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    We have one green crack pre-roll left and now I know when ans where it will be used lol.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I live in WA and have at least 10 pot shops within 15 minutes of my house.

200 mg unknown strain of Indica mints-these are great for relaxing/sleep
    700 mg unknown strain of Sativa mints-definitely my favorites for psychedelic trips
    1000 mg unknown strain of hybrid liquid shatter (I have no idea how to use/activate this stuff)
    100 mg 50/50 CBD/unknown strain of Indica mints
    100 mg unknown strain of Sativa capsules

I received my case (6 bottles) of Booker's Bourbon straight from the factory today.

I just started experimenting with weed 1.5 years ago and it has largely replaced bourbon as my go-to. Besides the lack of hangover, the best side effect of edible weed is the pain relief I get in my knees. It's the only thing that's worked for me short of having local anesthesia injected into my joints.

I stick to the edibles mostly because I'm still playing in two city basketball leagues and smoking doesn't help my lungs. I figure I have two more years until I "retire" and then I'll try smoking again. I wish the mints told you which strain they use...

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    None. Never tried it. Not interested in starting.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    None, never tried it.
    The company I work for does random drug testing and its not worth the risk.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    '"Gorilla glue"
    ....you're really going to ingest something named after an industrial-strength adhesive?'

There's also a strain called Cat Piss. It kinda smells like cat piss. There's also a strain called Donkey Dick, and another called Purple Monkey Balls. Lol.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Anyone ever tried Death Star? I first had it a few years ago, idk how popular it is but it's awesome. Couchlock was also good and lived up to its name. Crazy.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Nina - if you have never tried ghost train haze all I can say is after 47 years of daily ingestion it is my all-time favorite. No subtlety at all. It is the punch in the face of weed lol.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Some buddy educate me. I am a non marijuana user. I see so many different varieties of pot mentioned. Are they really that different from each other? Do they come from a different plant or are there additives to them to make them different. I don't hear the dancers at my favorite club mention specific names. They just say pot, weed, etc.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Not a great quantity at my place, I only take a few tokes off a joint, I get the buzz I want and it relieves pain. It's a part of my pain control regimen.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    There are enough differences in content of the various THC and other high-producing chemicals, shadowcat. When I think of how ripped I'd get ingesting the various forms. SHIT !!! You can pick me off the floor and just put me on the couch so I can fall asleep laughing at the Mickey Mouse reruns. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion