Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How much weed is in your house?

skibum609
skibum609VIP223342

Massachusetts

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Excluding cbd/medicinal weed we have 5 different types of flowers; 7 different types of vapes; 4 different types of pre-rolls; and 2 different types of hash. Recreational weed sales here start 7/1/2018.

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

None....never even tried it

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Very sweet collection. We have Guerilla gold; purple haze; blueberry kush; ghost train haze; ghost train (local grower) guerilla glue #4, simple jack and a few others I cannot recall at work lol. Ghost Train Haze vapes are scary good.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

None. I'm not cool enough to smoke weed apparently.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

None. Among other reasons, I have stage3 COPD. I do remember back in the 70's , in California, I grew 5 plants just to see if I could do it. They were pretty well hidden from street traffic but when they were about 5 feet tall someone jumped over my cinder block wall and ripped them off. I suspect it was the teenager next door who could have seen them from his second floor bedroom window. Oh well. :)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Zero. Have not touched it in over 30 years. Actually only touched it twice then. Didn't see the big deal and never tried it again.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

None. Left that behind in college.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Lance we have Guerilla Glue #4 which we purchased in Washington.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

@skiblunt - What were you saying about addiction?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Sounds like enough for several trafficking charges.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

None, but I never got into it, but when I retire might try it again.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

12oz of NoCa Mash

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

None

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Crazyjoe never has leftover weed

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I have lots and lots and lots o weed. Mostly edibles of various types. And my new thing is RSO oil. Also have lots of concentrate which I either smoke in a vape or bake into brownies.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The medicinal, as opposed to the getting high aspect of weed is amazing.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I grew out of this stage by age 13.

"Girl scout cookies" ....sounds like something ROy Moore would enjly.

"Gorilla glue" ....you're really going to ingest something named after an industrial-strength adhesive?

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

enjoy*

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

Girl Scout cookies. Pandora’s Box. GreenCrack a great smoke prior to your lap dance.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

We have one green crack pre-roll left and now I know when ans where it will be used lol.

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

I live in WA and have at least 10 pot shops within 15 minutes of my house.

200 mg unknown strain of Indica mints-these are great for relaxing/sleep 700 mg unknown strain of Sativa mints-definitely my favorites for psychedelic trips 1000 mg unknown strain of hybrid liquid shatter (I have no idea how to use/activate this stuff) 100 mg 50/50 CBD/unknown strain of Indica mints 100 mg unknown strain of Sativa capsules

I received my case (6 bottles) of Booker's Bourbon straight from the factory today.

I just started experimenting with weed 1.5 years ago and it has largely replaced bourbon as my go-to. Besides the lack of hangover, the best side effect of edible weed is the pain relief I get in my knees. It's the only thing that's worked for me short of having local anesthesia injected into my joints.

I stick to the edibles mostly because I'm still playing in two city basketball leagues and smoking doesn't help my lungs. I figure I have two more years until I "retire" and then I'll try smoking again. I wish the mints told you which strain they use...

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

None. Never tried it. Not interested in starting.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

None, never tried it. The company I work for does random drug testing and its not worth the risk.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

'"Gorilla glue" ....you're really going to ingest something named after an industrial-strength adhesive?'

There's also a strain called Cat Piss. It kinda smells like cat piss. There's also a strain called Donkey Dick, and another called Purple Monkey Balls. Lol.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Anyone ever tried Death Star? I first had it a few years ago, idk how popular it is but it's awesome. Couchlock was also good and lived up to its name. Crazy.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Nina - if you have never tried ghost train haze all I can say is after 47 years of daily ingestion it is my all-time favorite. No subtlety at all. It is the punch in the face of weed lol.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Some buddy educate me. I am a non marijuana user. I see so many different varieties of pot mentioned. Are they really that different from each other? Do they come from a different plant or are there additives to them to make them different. I don't hear the dancers at my favorite club mention specific names. They just say pot, weed, etc.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Not a great quantity at my place, I only take a few tokes off a joint, I get the buzz I want and it relieves pain. It's a part of my pain control regimen.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

There are enough differences in content of the various THC and other high-producing chemicals, shadowcat. When I think of how ripped I'd get ingesting the various forms. SHIT !!! You can pick me off the floor and just put me on the couch so I can fall asleep laughing at the Mickey Mouse reruns. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement