tuscl

Dancer: "Hey, that's my dentist"

PeterEaster
Virginia - Last seen being walked to the door
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 8:14 PM
Sitting with a fav in the club, and she leans over and says, "You see that guy in the corner? That's my dentist." I wonder how common it is for dancers to recognize someone like that (or vice versa).

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s similar to one of my favorite dancers seeing me - and telling her customer - “Look - that’s my gynecologist!”
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Time to go to Mcdonald
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Yea, Shit!!!
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    This reminds me of when I was still in Omaha and I saw my dentist at the club I used to go to regularly. I wonder if his wife knew about his trip to the strip club.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    I was with a dancer the other day that I am pretty into. When talking we realized we both live an hour from the club but only a few miles apart. I'm surprised we haven't run into each other at Wegmans or something. I told her if I saw her in public, I'd play it cool.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I used to sell weed in college and the guy from whom I purchased product is my cousin's and his entire extended family's Opthamologist.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I've had the reverse....years ago a CF saw me by chance at my job. I was busy with other people at the time but we made eye contact & quick nods. She was so excited about it the next time I saw her at the club.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    One time at Flight Club in Detroit Jackslash walked by and a stripper said “thats my librarian” - SAID NO STRIPPER EVER!!!!!
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    A dentist is a regular at a club I visit. Many of the dancers tell me he barters free dental visits for extras. The Dancer I talked to thought he was a creeper, but it may be a good way for a single mom to take care of her kids and herself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion