Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer: "Hey, that's my dentist"

PeterEaster

Virginia - Last seen being walked to the door

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sitting with a fav in the club, and she leans over and says, "You see that guy in the corner? That's my dentist." I wonder how common it is for dancers to recognize someone like that (or vice versa).

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s similar to one of my favorite dancers seeing me - and telling her customer - “Look - that’s my gynecologist!”

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

^ LOL

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Time to go to Mcdonald

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yea, Shit!!!

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

This reminds me of when I was still in Omaha and I saw my dentist at the club I used to go to regularly. I wonder if his wife knew about his trip to the strip club.

Profile picture for orangepicture
orangepicture
•

I was with a dancer the other day that I am pretty into. When talking we realized we both live an hour from the club but only a few miles apart. I'm surprised we haven't run into each other at Wegmans or something. I told her if I saw her in public, I'd play it cool.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I used to sell weed in college and the guy from whom I purchased product is my cousin's and his entire extended family's Opthamologist.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I've had the reverse....years ago a CF saw me by chance at my job. I was busy with other people at the time but we made eye contact & quick nods. She was so excited about it the next time I saw her at the club.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

One time at Flight Club in Detroit Jackslash walked by and a stripper said “thats my librarian” - SAID NO STRIPPER EVER!!!!!

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

A dentist is a regular at a club I visit. Many of the dancers tell me he barters free dental visits for extras. The Dancer I talked to thought he was a creeper, but it may be a good way for a single mom to take care of her kids and herself.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement