tuscl

End of the month

JamesSD
California
Clubbed at lunch today. I was shocked how many dancers were dressed and on.the floor before 1 on a Wednesday.

Then I remembered it's the end of the month and Feb is likely a legitimately lean month for dancers.

20 comments

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I did not club much in January and resumed a bit a few weeks ago in mid Feb. Ladies were telling me that January was bad and they had been paying the club to be there... I should remember that next year. It kind of depends on the club though. One was kind of light turnout mid Feb, the other seemed to be doing fine. The lighter club has been shifting their drink and dinner specials around, that might be confusing/annoying customers.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    7 years ago
    ^January was really bad, but February was amazing! I took this week off for personal reasons, but I had to run to Legends to grab my shoes to go to Centerfold this weekend. There were a LOT of girls getting ready for the 7pm review. More than the amount that are usually there. There were few customers, but it was at 6:30pm, too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ thanks

Can you show us your boobs?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Gee Papi, you are the epitome of class.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I do my best to represent TUSCL
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I keeps it real
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Then is going to a club on the 1st going to be a good day or a bad day ? I was thinking about going out tomorrow evening.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^ With the end of the month being all about earning enough money to pay rent, the beginning of the month is all about earning enough money to pay the rent when it is past due.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    ^ So look for that girl with the panic in her face ? :-)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    What Ironman said
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'm gong tomorrow and I'll wear the t-shirt that reads "Anybody need to earn rent money?"
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    lol that's awesome shadow

i'm going clubbing on the 1st too.....going to see my CF and i can't wait!!!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    7 years ago
    Well, they ARE on my Instagram already. :)
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I am also going today.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I go when I am in the mood and never, ever, for any other reason.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Me too, but I can't recall a time I haven't been in the mood.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I am always in mood.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Feb is such a short month - it’s difficult to make numbers in many businesses. With stripping - it must be rough. The weather is usually crappy - as there can be snow and ice - so just heading out to club can be a challenge.

The advice given is spot on. The dancers hustle to make rent towards the end of the month. That hustle may continue into the early part of the next month too - so there are still opportunities for cost conscious clubbers!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Shame on all of you for trying to capitalize on the misfortune of these dancers.

Where is ChiliPalmer and others of his ilk when we need them.
  • stanlee
    7 years ago
    Legend pm me your IG you know. For science
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion