tuscl

2AMers shown on club pages.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:18 PM
I'd like to see 2AMers and other news worthy items shown on each club's page if there are any. I don't think they should be shown as reviews or any credit given for posting them but I think that most customers would like to know about shootings, raids, legal issues, etc. Just food for thought.

12 comments

• mikka22
    6 years ago
    Agreed. I think most of the time we do a pretty good job of letting others know on here, and other places like USG, about that kind of stuff.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Yes, it would be a good idea to present the good, bad, and the ugly on the clubs. I don't think we'd want to see any of us featured in one of shadowcat's 2 am threads. (:
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Scat,that would be great for the two ppl that reply to your 2amer posts. I'm not a gynecologist,but I know a pussy when I see one.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @tumblingdice, do you mean to tell me that shadowcat *still* won’t let you suck his dick? Even after all the begging and pleading?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a good idea. I’m unsure of where it would fit in the current club page layout. There are reviews - so there could be a spot for club news too. I’d recommend it be included as a news section - to cover 2am-ers, management changes, club closings (temporary or long term). Keeping the club news in the reviews is also a bit jumbled. It still works - but with news - it would be a bit more efficient.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Maybe a rating for how likely are you to get shot/arrested/etc.... Or just a date of last raid or shooting. Most of the club's have a raid or legal trouble at one point or another Great idea
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Daddillac - that would be like those factories where they post the number of days since the last accident. We could setup a pool and take odds on some of the more dangerous clubs. Seems like Jacksonville has some rough 2 am action.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    It's been 8 days since our last 2amer ... safety is our goal Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Might be a good fit if TUSCL still had the old "Club Chat" section
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ but even w/o that there could be a dropdown menu in the club's page called "Incidents"
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Maybe club platinum could have a neon sign out front like the vacancy sign at hotels, letting us know if they have had their monthly shooting
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yes Papi that would have been a good place but "Club Chat" was dropped because it was rarely used. I was thinking of something more like a section for club news where a very brief topic could be posted with a link to the actual news report.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion