tuscl

Did you guys ever read a science fiction book about a group of travelers visitin

Sunday, February 25, 2018 9:25 AM
I remember reading a book where these people had a vehicle like a car except it could travel to other earths by just putting in the coordinates. They had a group I believe two guys and 2 or 3 females. The females wanted a relatively warm earth and they wanted to pick an earth not where everyone was nude or nude on the beach but one where they could wear some thong like bikinis to show off their body claiming they got lots more attention not being completely nude but when they wore bikinis that showed off their body without covering up anything important. At some point in my past, I read all these sexual stories and I'm trying to remember where and when and who gave me all that stuff to read. I know one high school teacher gave the class a bunch of sexual stories to read. He claimed it was part of history or something like that. In that fucked up story a high school teacher gave me to read, there was a story of how some guys had sex with some girls with teeth in their vaginas without getting eaten. They had carved some wood dildos and broke out the girls vagina teeth. Then supposedly, the girls no longer had teeth in their vaginas. So I'm just wondering, did everyone else read all those weird stories in high school or anything like that? As far as the science fiction story, I might have read a science fiction novel on my own with a sexual side to it. I used to read books when I was younger before everyone had a computer or smart device. One series that no one converted to movies that I would like to see were the Mission to Planet Earth novels. It involved an alien involved in human affairs. It had terrorism, explosions, covering tracks, secret organizations, and leaving the planet and having a federation of planets ban our star system as off limits due to our perverse method of governments and laws. Apparently the aliens thought we were a major hazard to the rest of the universe. Not any weird freaky sex stories in those novels though. I read it before but forgot. I heard Isaac Asimov, a famous science fiction writer is positively viewed in the Middle East because the so called Foundation in his novels translates to Al Quada or something like that. That's just weird in my opinion.

12 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    The Foundation Trilogy was great. The typical accepted translation of Al Quada is “the base.” Since translation is not an exact science, I could see how that could also be “the foundation.” You had some pervy HS teachers.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I read Green Eggs and Ham
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    So everyone didn't have to read weird sex stories in High School? Probably had something to do with living in a county with the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the state of NC I think. I remember walking into a video rental store in a different county and wondered where all the sexy movies disappeared. Must have been something in the water.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I think one story involved how females got hair above their pussy. Must have been Pervy high school teacher if everyone didn't have to read all those stories.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I read nothing like that in high school classes. I think I attended high school long before you did, because my high school teachers were old prudes.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    It was about the only English literature class I didn't mind reading though. If that's what it was. I don't remember which class it was. I hated reading Catcher in the Rye. Almost nothing but cuss words on every page. That was another class. Teacher had volunteers read it aloud. One student happily did. He was reading the whole thing. I was surprised this book was required reading material. Never read anything with so many cuss words on every page it seemed like. That's the only thing I remember about it. I hated English literature classes in general. Had to take classes along those same lines in college but not nearly as bad as high school except they just sucked in general. Nothing like being required to read something you hate.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I have no idea what is taught in high school nowadays. I suddenly remember high school dress codes we had but official uniforms were ok. I remember a cheerleader I knew sat right beside me in one class in her uniform some days. See a cheerleader in one class. Hear cussing in another class. Hear sex stories in another class. The cheerleader was in an economics class. I did very well in economics. I remember a nice looking girl hooked up with me in college so I could assist her in economics. Made me study longer than usual. Did so well I got a letter saying I scored in the top 10 of all classes inviting me to an honors class in college. Maybe there isn't enough sexual tension in the other classes. However I had a really tough college chemistry teacher. Assigned my seat in stadium seating right behind all these hot girls wearing shorts. I could not concentrate one bit on the teacher at all some days. The girls were spaced out too so I had to look at them. That's like going to a strip club and trying to learn a subject with the teacher on the other side of the strip club and hot girls sitting between you and the teacher. I had it rough. Might have done better if one girl that almost hooked up with me had stayed in the class. She wanted me to be a study partner and hot as hell but she changed classes. Said teacher had a rep for flunking the whole class. Oh well. I had messed up teachers. I did enjoy the rocket cannon and hydrogen explosions he shot off into the classroom.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I only read at McD'$
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This is a parallel earth, in case you didn't already know that. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I believe the book to which you’re referring is Robert Heinlein’s “The Number of the Beast.” Your description matches.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Wow. No, Lord of the Flies, was as edgy and pervey, as my hs assigned reading got.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never heard of this type of reading from high school. Now, when I think of the Scarlet Letter - I think about that scarlet A being stitched over Demi Moore’s big enhanced boob. But that’s my issue. If you replace the vehicle with a Huffy bike - and put the story in California - there might be some actual truth in there..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion