tuscl

Pleasant Surprise

lmgol075
Wisconsin
Saturday, February 24, 2018 8:22 PM
So last night I had quite the pleasant trip to my favorite club. About a month ago I commented on a discussion here about how disappointing it is when you have girls who are 9's and 10's but there dances are low to no mileage. I had experienced this once myself at my club as did one of my friends from the same girl, who is easily one of the best looking girls in the club. I basically wrote her off at that point and decided to move on to someone else. Over the last month I have been spending time with another girl at the club whos been dancing for around 6-7 months. As soon as I come in she comes and sits with me, we talk, have a few dances etc. We started to exchange contact information, become friends on social media, and are now talking outside of the club. Come to find out a few weeks ago as we are talking her and the 9 are really close friends. Last night I head into the club and see my normal girl is with another one of her regulars. So I sit at my table order a drink and check out whats going on in the rest of the club. A few minutes later the 9 comes up to me and says hello, says shes knows I am waiting for my CF but theyre friends and she told her to come keep me company until her other PL leaves. Seeing as there wasnt much else going on in the club I decided to say sure as it was a pretty dead night and saved me from some of the other girls I didnt want sitting by me. 10-15 minutes later my CF comes by and joins us and the 9 has to go do her stage set. We talk a bit and go have a few dances and do our normal thing. Things pick up a little in the club and my CF is like you should really get a dance from the 9. She is so much fun and I know youll like her. I am trying not to be a dick and finally say sure why not. Boy am I glad I got that dance. Nothing like the other dances I got from the 9. She was all over me, mutual touching, plenty of tit play. Not the top dance I have ever had but probably easily in the top 5. I ended up going 3 songs with her. Guess being close with her friend helped out since shes knows I am not an asshole. Only problem now is I have a new emerging CF, but if I screw things up with one its probably going to screw it up for another.

12 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I have seen a similar situation before. I think some super hot girls are just really particular about their boundaries and way more confident to give an air dance or dance defensively if they aren't comfortable with you. If a girl is super hot and new to me I have had success with just plainly stating "don't worry I won't push your boundaries".
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The CF didn't send over the '9' "to keep you company", she sent the '9' to protect her inve$tment and make sure you didn't blow your $$$ on other girls - I would imagine the CF and the '9' have worked it out so they can be the only ones to get your $$$ where the CF has first dibs and passes you of to her friend the '9' when she's busy or wants a break from you. It's a busine$$ move, nothing else, IMO.
  • naturals74
    6 years ago
    P
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You should have been an asshole it would have worked out better for you. I can tell you from experience that you get what you deserve, if you want to be stepped all over, than allowing them to control you is what you did. I personally wouldn’t have had that happen, my CF will get free from whomever she is with within 5 minutes or I’ll get busy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ we treat our CFs differently, but I'm sure we both get what we like. I want my CF to make her $$$ so I encourage her to hustle. If she is with someone when I get there, I want her to bank and then she comes to me. If she will be tied down for a long time she lets me know. We spend our time together, I pay appropriately and then encourage her to go make more $ while I sample some variety. Often times she comes back after a half hour or hour and we spend more time together. I'm not looking for a GF or a mistress or an indentured servant. I like having someone special that provides special treatment, but I also like variety. I try to treat my CF in a way that respects her need to earn whether I'm there or not. I'm not there enough to be her sole provider, and I care enough about her to want her to cultivate other regulars as well. I'm sure I don't compensate as well as you do, and if I could I would probably look for an experience similar to your clubbing style.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Good things happen for established regular customers who treat dancers well. As time goes on, more pleasant surprises will occur.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Fortune cookie says to watch for signs of OTC and threesome.
  • hotdog0007
    6 years ago
    @Flagooner. Totally agree with you. She always, I do mean always, takes extra care of me when I take care of me that way, inluding sending me a drink and burger on her while I wait for her to get free.
  • lmgol075
    6 years ago
    @flagooner agreed 100%. I encourage my CF to do the same thing. We will text and she will let me know if I am coming in on this night, shes going to be tied up for a bit with another regular. When she can break away she will. Once shes done she comes to see me. Doesn't bother me one bit. I don't want to be her only source of income when I am there, plus variety is the spice of life right? After we have spent some time together, if the club is a little busier, I will encourage her to go make a round. Its not going to hurt my feelings, plus I want to spend some time up at the stage or just chatting with the other girls in the club who might hesitate to approach me if CF hasn't seen me yet or i am with her. Once shes done that, she comes back and we hang out a bit more. Keeps things interesting me.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What Papi_Chulo said. She gets someone she trusts protecting her turf, and you get the impression she’s interested in pleasing you. She wins either way. Of course, so do you.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I agree w Papi and Mark. Plus, this 9, must bring in customers too, and no matter how hot she is, they will eventually want variety, and there will be days when she’s not there.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is a simple example of your cf and the 9 being friends - and having an arrangement to keep a good spending regular to themselves. It’s good business. Your cf wants you to stay happy with her - so she got her friend to keep you happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion