tuscl

I need Advice NJ/NY/Philly

JZRM
North Carolina
Guys I am going to be spending 4 days in the Area Secaucus, NJ and I really want to find the best milage around. I am a huge fan of Follies in ATL and I know there is nothing else like that place possibly on earth. I have been reading through the reviews for clubs in Philly - Jersey and NYC and it seed to be mixed reviews. I don't mind spend some cash just want a good high milage experience while I am visiting. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? You can read my previous reviews I have been on here since 2014 and I know I need to review more. But Please Help and fellow Monger out.

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not my area - but I don't think there are any must-go-to clubs in that area.

Go Go Rama, and Playhouse Lounge, both in NJ, seem to get a good # of reviews - but IDK their distance to where you will be.
  • JZRM
    7 years ago
    Papi I always love your reviews of Follies. Thanks for all you do for the community.

• K
    7 years ago
    That isnt really in the philly area. Depending on time if day, that is at least a two hour drive.
    I sent you a message with some suggestions. GGR is full contact private dances but extras are not to be had in the club. What nights will you be in the area? Some places are better on certain nights
  • topmandd
    7 years ago
    Based on travel area - i would say - stay in ATL. Most of what i've seen around those areas are Bikini Bars.
  • StripClubLover2016
    7 years ago
    Atlantis in Philly is really good
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I'm in the Philly area right now. So far I've done Oasis, Purple Orchid, and Playhouse. Playhouse is about a 40-45 minute drive from Philly airport, while Oasis and Purple Orchid are 5 minutes away from each other, about 10 minutes away from the airport.

Oasis: nice looking club inside, good variety of women. I only did regular dances at $20 per since VIP was kinda pricey for my taste at $140/15 minutes. The mileage on the dances varied greatly on the girl. Some girls let you grope ass and boobs all day, others brush your hands away when you you try any groping. An ok experience.

Purple Orchid was mostly AA dancers, big asses and small tits. There were 2 white girls in there and they were on the thick/fat side. No secret that extras are happening in there, as long as you do the $30 nude dances in the private room. The girls will clue you into it fast.

Playhouse was my favorite spot due to a lot of factors. Place was clean, vibe was nice, BYOB which I think is excellent because clubs usually overcharge like fuck on alcohol. Here you just bring your own reasonably priced beer. The girls are definitely on the older side, but a wide range of body types. For me I liked it because they had plenty of big ass big tit girls. And all the dances are $30 for 4 minutes in private 1 on 1 rooms. The DJ announces the number of dances for each dancer currently in the private room. So if you're back there with Bubbles, after 4 minutes he announced "Bubbles one Bubbles". Then you decide if you want keep going or stop. Sometimes you'll hear "Sharon 15 Sharon" and be like, damn someone is putting in work with Sharon! The system is amazing IMO and I wish every club did this. Depends on the girl how much mileage you get. No girl minded about being groped relentlessly or LDKs. HJs seem like they're offered by quite a few. I came here twice and plan to go one more time to try out this day shift that the Playhouse regulars rave about.

So that's my experience with those 3. There are PLENTY others as you can see by just doing the 'nearby clubs' function on here.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @JZRM,

If you want to get laid ITC with a black chick, go to one of the clubs in Newark or Irvington. If you want to get laid ITC with a Latin chick, go to one of the clubs in Paterson. If you want to get laid ITC with a chick with hepatitis, go to Club XXXV (LOL, it's actually one of my favorite spots). And if you don't want to get laid at all, just go to any other club in North Jersey or NYC. There are some great options in South Jersey, but as K said, it's a serious ride in rush hour traffic. Good luck.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Check my reviews on Philly clubs
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    BurlingtonHF has solid advice. For northern NJ - I’d recommend Irvington or Paterson - depending on the type of girls you prefer. If you can’t get laid at Vic’s - then there’s no hope for you.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Would you want to get laid at Vic's?
  • K
    7 years ago
    some rambling thoughts on NJ

NJ clubs with alcohol are bikini bars. This does not mean you can't get high mileage dances. The clubs in Irvington, Delilah's in Hazlet and the Showplace in Dover all have alcohol and provide high mileage dances.

I don't care for the clubs in Irvington because I don't find the dancers attractive and privacy can be hard to come by. The showplace in Dover usually smells of piss, the dancers are aggressive, making it hard to relax and find one you are attracted to and unless you tip the bouncer he is likely to poke his head in after every song.

Newark does not allow lap dances. All of the clubs are bikini bars with the exception of Sights. Sights is an after hours strip club. I am not sure it is still open so check before you go. The Newark clubs are good for setting up dates with Brazilian women. I use the word dates because many of them expect dinner and drinks before getting down to business. Since the closing of Al's Bar about fifteen years ago I am unaware of any high mileage places in Newark. That place was amazing.

Go Go Rama (GGR) - full nude dances. My home club. No alcohol. Not even BYO. Dances are timed, five Fifteen or thirty minutes. A light signals the end of each dance. You cannot get shorted. They use a take a number system. Tell the DJ who you want and when she is available he will call your number. Dances are full two way contact. If a dancer gets caught doing extras she is suspended. On Friday and Saturday nights, lesbian shows on stage are common. Most of the women are selective WRT OTC. You will need to get to know her first. Some of the ladies will be expensive because an hour of VIP gets her 240 before any tips.

Playhouse- The PH is so famous BHF named himself for this club. BYO. The DJ calls out the number of dances. The dances are timed. You can't get shorted here. Lots of two way contact. You have to try real hard to not get laid here. The tip parade can get aggressive. Be prepared to put your dollars in your pocket and say no thank you firmly and repeatedly.

Delilah's in Manville or Toms River. full nude. High contact dances with most of the ladies. You will get shorted. Most customers are in and out in half an hour. Sit and watch the stage show for more than a dancer or two and the staff will think something is wrong.

XXXV - BHF may like this place but on weekends they often nickel and dime you. I haven't been here in months but I was hit up for parking, admission, cell phone check, my date had to check her bag, we were charged more to sit in certain areas and management gave us shit if they thought we were not tipping enough. Even if they have reformed, I am happy to go elsewhere.

Visions, formerly the den in Sayreville. You might get propositioned in the parking lot.

If you aren't looking for extras, I think GGR is the best option. Timed dances, the deli system means you will eventually get a dance with the lady of your choice, the full contact and the lesbian shows on weekends all add up to the best value. The ladies are not allowed to ask for a tip so this might be the only club in NJ with out a tip parade.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    K,
    Nice information.
    Can you also provide the dancer quality/rating in those clubs.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Darkblue- as in specific dancers? for GGR and PH yes. I'd do that in private messages for some of the well established posters. BHF is probably a better source for the PH. I don't frequent the other clubs enough to rate specific dancers.

• BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234, LOL, if they had white girls working in Irvington, I probably would have moved there by now.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @K,

Excellent advice. I had forgotten about the restrictions in Newark, and just conflated it with Irvington. You're right about how XXXV will nickel and dime you- they're not happy unless you leave the club totally broke and jaded. (My personal favorite kick-in-the-ass is the $20 ATM fee.) But there are some attractive girls working there and you have about a 40-50% chance of getting a BJ or FS ITC. GGR definitely offers the most attractive women in NJ (and elsewhere, since girls fly in from other parts of the country to work at this club, too, as you well know).
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    well... this was more productive that OP's last attempt:
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I thought the question was familiar. My advice remains the same. Maybe he will ask a third time and actually say thanks!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @JZ

In the future, best to state specifically what your're looking for - some of the clubs mentioned in this thread are all-black dives w/ mediocre talent which is not for everyone.

Things one needs to state when asking club info:

+ type of girls (ethnicity, size, etc)
    + mileage (extras a must; fine w/ 2-way dances)
    + upscale or dive if you have a preference (although you specified Follies)
    + etc
  • JZRM
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the great info guys. I am mostly into white skinny to midsize girls. I like to feel safe in a club, Follies is about as rough a place as a care to venture into, I prefer a place like The Mens Club in Charlotte, Masters in Myrtle Beach, Platinum West in Columbia. I have been to GGR and I enjoyed it wanted to know if there was a better option since I have been there. @ way dances are must but I would love more extras, did not seem that was an option at GGR. While I enjoyed GGR is was unfortunate that the dances were just topless.

Thanks again for the info guys
  • K
    7 years ago
    A full nude private dance is rare. There are no extras at ggr but extras are common at several other clubs mentioned.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When I get out there it will be those places like Vic's in Irvington, and then Sights in Newark. The later I think could be the best model for the future. Membership, to foil LE, and no alcohol allowed, to make for a better environment.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion