tuscl

SW vs civvies

I’m making this thread just to rant.

Idk if it’s just because of my particular upbringing or maybe i’m just not attractive enough, but civvie chicks can be so fucking frustrating. I just hate it so fucking much when I think i’m about to get some pussy, and then BAM I say one thing wrong and it’s basically over. This chick is so fucking hot, probably not hot in all your eyes after seeing what you guys think are 9s and 9.5s, but this chick had the body of a 10 in my eyes. Face was okay. But I got really sexual with her and she gives me shit tests and I just slip in one of them and bam, it’s over. That kind of experience never happens with SWs.

12 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol, you think us strippers can talk to them without saying some shit wrong? We point out a little back fat bc of their bra, and it’s like we are horrible ppl! If we were horrible we’d let the bitch go out like that.. like nice civi girls do :P. I way prefer to work w strippers. I lock my stuff up, and I don’t go around offering them rides, but I find them much easier to deal with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In my experience, there are certain guys that get laid and certain guys that don't - IDK what the key is; but what's worked best for me in the past when dealing w/ civvies is to not act/come-across as thirsty - having a "I don't give a shit" attitude has worked best for me personally - i.e. kinda sit back and let them make the first-move - with women, often times the harder one pushes, the more standoffish/GPSish they tend to become.

Many women will use sex to sorta play w/ a guy, if one does not react to their shit they kinda lose their leverage.

I'm def not a playa w/ a serious game; but that has been my experience more or less.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Your problem isn’t failing the stupid tests, your problem is taking the test. Reject the premise and make her take your test.
    If you want to get somewhere with women you need to be willing to drop them as quick as they’ll drop you. Let her know what you want, compliment her as long as it is sincere,don’t kiss her ass because you want her pussy.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Oh man, if only I knew back in my civvie pussy chasing days what I know now about p4p it would have been a whole different ball game. Of course the dynamic was much different back then before the internet.

Just a perspective, these same average looking honey's that make you jump thru hoops for some play may be willing to fuck an old fugly dude like me for 200. Seem crazy? Just go on Seeking Arrangement and surf the multitudes of civvies willing to sell their sexyiness for a relatively small amount of money. Its real. Mind blowing shit if you go deep enough and are willing to put in the effort.

Crazy has it is, if once the pussy is monetized, its a whole different dynamic.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Maybe you negged her once too much... or was it not enough, or did you not follow the 7 hour rule per the PUA manual ;)

But seriously w/o details can't say what happened. I'ma guessing it wasn't just one thing that fell apart but a culmination of multiple things that ended with the slip.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    "As far as a one night stand, I don't have a clue how to pull that off. My best friend pulls so many civvies, it doesn't make sense."

^^ I would venture a guess that he's been like that since he was a teenager, no?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    What Papi said.

You can't seen desperate. You have to have a take it or leave it attitude. If she cancels a date, act as if it's not a big deal. if she wants to break up, ok been nice knowing you, or if you're not getting what you want, break it off with her.

If you are just looking for sex from civis, don't waste a lot of time to get there. If they are playing games, move on. The motto of the single man when women want to play these games ... "I ain't the one".

I ain't the one for games.
    I ain't the one for a LTR.

Use it, love it, live it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well, the first step in getting one night stands, is even wanting the girls who carry themselves that way. Many guys are intruiged by women who seem to have standards and don’t put everything out there. You have to forget that and just go for easy. You might say you do, but if those aren’t actually the girls who interest you, you never will. Some guys just seem hardwired to not find skanky easy girls all that appealing. You might say dancers are skanks, but it’s hard to say if you don’t see them in the club, and its hard to know if they’d be giving it up for free. Plus, those one night stand type girls tend to go for a certain type of guy. It’s like some kind of society sub group.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Like Papi said, there are some guys who just find it easy to get laid, and there are some guys like fishsticks.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    The only real option is to not play the game..............and I happen to think this applies more today than it ever did in my younger days.....

I'm the first to admit it helps if you have some wealth but I didn't catch on until I hit my late 20's and I was far from wealthy at that point in my life.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I'm kind of with @stripfighter. I don't think it was one thing as it was a culmination of things.

My upbringing wasn't that useful either. I was raised by women and they put a lot of well meaning feminist crap into my head. None of it worked. Feminists have rocks in their heads. So I had pivot early on and try something else. Part intuition, part instinct. Yes, they are frustrating. 1) they don't know what they want and 2) don't really want (nor RESPOND TO) what they say they want. Don't let them test you. 25 is right.

My take is 1) even the staunchest feminist responds to traditional gender roles. Trust me. 2) never hesitate. Just aw fuck it, and go for it. 3) don't sweat her getting mad at you and don't avoid it either. it blows over. 4) never ask her out or really ask much at all. Tell her what you want. Tell her what you want her to do. 5) be stoic. Take rejection with grace. 6) be charismatic and practice talking your way out of any situation. Trust me, you'll need to.

Work out. Get women. Work hard & get money. Get or keep women. That's the basic prescription for male life either before 18 y/o or after 18 y/o. It's not super hard. You're welcome. :)

P.S. any tips on how to make 350K?

P.P.S. I've only been with civvies and never with SWs. So i dunno. Civvie women aren't that hard to figure out ime.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Warrenboy

"I'm the first to admit it helps if you have some wealth but I didn't catch on until I hit my late 20's and I was far from wealthy at that point in my life."

It's not rocket science, Just fake it till you make it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion