Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shadows Spot

BJ4015

Georgia

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

As a frequent patron of Follies and reading a lot of reviews on here that mention Shadows spot in Follies, just curious where in Follies is Shadows spot?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Its right next to that guy with the 70's pornstar mustache.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Look for the drug dealers. He’s as far away from them as possible.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

He sittin with all the dudes trying to get a date

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

It's easy, look over the room and there's a line of dancers to his spot. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's the back far right corner where there's an emergency exit - don't fuck with that seat

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You know you've been clubbing too long when you have a seat named after you. I occupied it today. :)

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

... And I got it after he left!

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Damn, I thought about going today, but opted for the spa instead and then dinner at my other regular haunt.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Too bad joc. Besides myself and VBD, trapdoor, Hamster80 & joewebber were there representing TUSCL.

Profile picture for trapdoor
trapdoor
•

Was my first time sitting in those high tops. I'm usually at the bar whenever I go to a club. Nice meeting Hamster80, btw!

W
wallanon
•

"but opted for the spa instead"

You mean like a "spa" with happy endings, or an actual spa with incense and hot rocks and stuff like that?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement