tuscl

total shock during a lap dance

Friday, February 23, 2018 7:07 PM
So I stopped by Bourbon Street here in Phoenix on my way home to get a few dances, feel some girls up. This one chick that I have had 2 dances from before is there and I enjoyed talking with her last time. She is super cool and easy to make laugh and has a great ability to carry on a conversation. She comes over sits down and we talk for the next 25 minutes, and when doing this she is cuddly, and her hand "accidently" rests on my dick at times...super flirty. I decide let's go to the back and get down to business. Last time I had a dance from her it was all hands, no mouth action so this time I make the decision to suck on some titties and kiss her body. As she is getting down to business, I randomly feel something on my face when she is close. Only thing I can think of at the time was it's a loose hair from her blonde head that is tickling me....but then! I make the dive to suck on her beautiful b cups. My tongue quickly picks up on hairs that we're on her areolas. Maybe up to a 1/2 inch long hairs. Couldn't feel them with my hands but definitely with my tongue. I was grossed out for a second, then I had to start focusing on her ass instead. Anyone here ever experienced that? If so what did you do? If not would it bother you?

24 comments

• DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    some chicks grow a few hairs on their nipples, maybe hers aren't long enough to pluck. Not a turn on for damn sure, but not enough to stop the sucking either.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The most shocking part of your post is that she was willing to sit with you for 25 minutes for free.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Came across this w/ an ebony dancer about 10 years ago - def took me by surprise and did not enjoy it and I stopped sucking even though I'm not too finicky - I got w/e # of dances I was planning to get and tried not to make obvious the turnoff but yeah I don't think I can be with a chick with hairy nips.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Bring scissors. Simple!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    “The most shocking part of your post is that she was willing to sit with you for 25 minutes for free.” Why? Is that kind of thing usual at this club?
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Which dancer was it? Was it Slate?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    She had a hairy chest... lmfao
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I had an ugly girlfriend in high school who had this breast issue. But I haven’t seen it since then.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I think I have run across it just once. Worse was the one I ran across that had a wart or some kind of growth on one of her breasts that looked and felt like a second nipple.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Tranny. No other explanation holds water.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Haha. Definitely not a tranny. Hot little blonde girl that's what I will leave it at. I would hate to ruin her at work. We click very well so that's why she sits with me for some long. It was the best conversation I have ever had with a stripper hands down. It's common at this club which I enjoy. Best club in Phoenix! Shadowcat.......that would be worse! I would have stopped the dance of there was a wart on the nipple haha!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I do remember at one club, a dancer warned me pointing out another dancer that looked female. She said that dancer has a dick. Dancer looked slightly off but couldn't place why then I heard that. I did not notice if she had hairy breasts.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @gali Keep telling yourself that, but don't be surprised when you reach down between "her" legs and discover that you are fondling a pair of balls.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Haha flagooner. That would have been a nightmare! I hope I never see that day. I did have my head between her legs and gladly felt her pussy up. No balls.....unless she had them cut off haha. "She is a girl she is a girl"
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    That's what they all say... "She is a girl she is a girl" "She is a girl she is a girl" "She is a girl she is a girl" "She is a girl she is a girl" "She is a girl she is a girl" "She is a girl she is a girl" "She is a girl she is a girl" "She is a girl she is a girl"
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Until they say, "Oops, she's not a girl."
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Hair on nipples doesn’t mean she’s a tranny. There’s a condition known as polycystic ovary syndrome which, among other effects can cause this. There are several other causes as well, once of which is higher testosterone levels which, in addition to hair in places women don’t normally have it, can also increase a woman’s sex drive, and make her more orgasmic. So, if you can deal with it, it might be to your advantage. Don’t let the homophobes get in your way of a good time.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Shut up George. It's fun to tell him it was a guy.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I would consider that surprising but not shocking. Especially at BSC which has a reputation of having the finest, well maintained, dancers in the valley. It would be a major turn off though. I wonder how fast a tit hair can grow on a woman. Now what would be shocking would be getting an extra at BSC. Be as shocking as seeing a unicorn and just as likely.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    And it was fun to tell him not to worry about it.
  • Chrisjenk94
    6 years ago
    What’s shocking is how far galiziabob has come in such a short amount of time. He was propping up Le Girls (horrible air dance rip off) just a few months ago. I see your eyes have been open now...
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I think he may have been talking about Slate. The last time I was there, she had a few stray hairs around her areolas that probably should have been Naired.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Just by coincidence I clicked on a few YouTube videos today. One surprised me, it was laser hair removal and it was a girl applying it to the lips down below on another girl. I guess it must have been recently posted because the site didn't ask if I was over 18 unless I was already logged in somehow. Anyway wasn't expecting to see pussy and hair removal on YouTube. Then I clicked on another site and an actor claims he got throat cancer due to oral sex. HPV virus apparently infects 80% of all sexually active people. He thought all kids should get HPV vaccine. I agree. Any vaccine that can stop cancer, do it. Not 100% though. Anyone who is opposed to stuff that is not 100%, forget about it. I recommend more women post laser hair removal videos on YouTube. Tits, pussy, I dont mind looking. At least if we see pussy, we will know it wasn't a guy taking hormones so that he looks like a girl.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This isn’t a show stopper for me. But it’s something the girl should probably clean up. It could be something that other pl’s might not want. It’s stripper-scaping 101.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion