tuscl

Tax Season

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 9:27 AM
Hey Everyone. I am a baby stripper (only started about 3 months ago). Tax season is here. Yay for some, Boo for others. Do you find that during tax season you spend more money? I am just trying to gauge how these next few months are about to be.

45 comments

• Bj99
    6 years ago
    The money will be awesome when spring is here, and so are their tax returns. I’m not sure which makes the bigger deiffernce. Work all you can. My daily average doubled, last year. There will also be new guys, who will be short term regulars.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    No. I don't receive a big tax refund if that's what you're getting at. I prefer to have less withheld every month. As a stripper, are you planning to declare all your income when you do your taxes?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I always owe taxes and that’s the way I want it if I’m due a refund I’ll fire my accountant.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    yes, i do spend more during tax season. in fact, my refund should get deposited in my account tomorrow. i'm planning on hitting a club next week and blowing some of it. :-)
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    No difference. I enjoy beautiful women year round. I am curious from a dancer's perspective why in Jan there seems to be lower customer population. Fave went to Vegas for 2 weeks to supplement income cuz it's dead in Jan according to her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A big windfall is not necessarily guaranteed but tax season can only help.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Sorry for straying off topic it doesn’t make a difference in my spending habits
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The Dallas area is pretty-strong economically so it's a good area to be a dancer in IMO. You are very pretty - I used to live and club in Dallas - which club do you dance at?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I suspect trying to give up SC’s may be a common New Years resolution lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that comment was for the OP not "twentyfive"
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dayyum @Papi I didn’t know you cared ;) Leave the OP alone she’s not your type she’s going to be my new sugar baby.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @Papi said "You are very pretty." Amelia's hot. I love AA dancers, preference to slender / semi-slender and natural.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not getting a refund. I already know I’m going to get hit hard this tax season. That being said - I will be hitting the clubs hard in the March/April timeframe. Since Uncle Sam is fucking me hard - I might as well fuck some strippers hard too! It releases a lot of negative sexual energy! Enjoy the stripping season. The spring makes us PL’s extra horny -
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I usually owe a small amount, which is what I shoot for, so you can count me among those who won't be spending extra at the SC as a result of getting a refund. I suspect this is another area where the TUSCL population doesn't align to the general population. We're not really casual strip clubbers, we're there all the damn time. The strippers around here are expecting an increase in tax season income.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    After years of owing I have received refunds every year I have owned my own business. The simple reason is that a friend at the IRS indicated that always owing taxes and underpaying quarterlies trigger an audit. As a terrible record keeper it seems a cheap price for audit avoidance. Makes zero difference in strip clubbing. I go when I want and spend what I want.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Forgot to add: Assuming her rear isn't big and matches the rest of what appears to be a slender body then the original poster's beautiful face would be an enticement. Come to Providence and I will spend on you.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Thanks for all of your answers! @JackSlash, I don't even know where to begin to be able to file taxes and say that I am a stripper. I am currently in school pursuing a Computer Science degree so I don't even think I will. Is that a bad thing? @DeclineToState, I only recently started dancing so I don't think I have experienced enough of the SC scene yet. I'll have a better answer for you once I have worked a year. You're making me blush. Also, I am not slender. I have hips, ass, and boobs. I think the term is slim-thick. All natural. @Papi_Chulo, Thank you so much for the compliment. I currently dance at Pandora's. I am still trying to get my feet wet and increase "my hustle". I might try another club out in the next few weeks. @TwentyFive, You're already one step ahead of anyone at the moment. Also, I read one of your comments on another thread on how you created your username. I almost choked on my juice from laughing. I felt the same pain when thinking of my stripper name.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Good luck Amelia. And you sound like Papi’s type and he is a good monger. That is, if he gets over his man crush on 25. ;)
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Haha @Huntsman. I was just reading Papi's bio and I think you are right on both accounts. Their banter makes my day though.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Amelis Smith ;))))
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Amelia, I was kind of messing with you. Most strippers I know don't bother to file taxes unless they have children and can receive the earned income credit. By law, strippers are required to report their income, but since their income is in cash, most underreport or don't file at all.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Lol say no more @jackslash. No kids from me anytime soon. I will continue to take Uncle Sam's money without any guilt. Well, maybe some but it is negligible.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Slim-thick is all good. You're still hot
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    There was one year where I spent more this time of year (because refunds), not anymore. I would spend more or less? I'd say it would make no difference at all.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I report enough of mine, but then some of mine is reported on the other side, and I have investments that I have to report on. I’d still report tho. My cpa is kinda annoyed w me, but I want legitimate money to invest, and to possibly buy a house, or something else where I might need a large ammt at once. Better to report a little over time to explain where it came from.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Post some body pics. You can upload them to [view link] then post the link here.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I saw my tax guy on 2/12 for the 30th consecutive year. I don't really need him to do my returns but it is just a way of keeping in touch while old friends. His wife is my real estate agent. Out kids went to school together. Anyhow my Federal refund went into my account yesterday. But like others it has no bearing on my clubbing. I go when I pretty much want to. Money is not an issue.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Been trying to reach my accountant to check on my bitcoin taxes, but every time I call his secretary says he’s at lunch with his Sugar baby stripper gf.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I had a client, mid level manager in a hospital chain, who had lunch every Tuesday at a restaurant that had a weekly lingerie show. His secretary would tell anyone who asked where he was. The good old days.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    If one gets back a sizable over payment, are they always a fool?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I *owe* money, and I like it that way. I see no reason to give the government an interest free loan, so I arrange things so that I owe as near to the no penalty limit that I can.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Clubber short answer, yes.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ I don’t think so. What’s foolish is not knowing yourself, and what will work best for you. If the best way for you to save is to let the govt hold it for you, so that you truly have no access to it, then it’s not a huge loss.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "Post some body pics. You can upload them to [view link] then post the link here." That was classy. I'll be a bit more to the point. Show us your tits.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    She already did that.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, Here's the deal. Even though my daughter understand it is foolish, she likes to get that refund. Perhaps like giving your kids money to buy YOUR birthday present.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^If it works for you I haven’t any problems you asked a question I gave you the short answer from the viewpoint of a businessman.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s no different from putting that money in a sealed piggy bank, except that you can’t get to it (which might be a good thing). In theory, ppl should be earning interest off their own money, rather than letting the govt do it, but it doesn’t hurt anything if you aren’t going to invest anyways, and it can be a nice saving acct for ppl who aren’t great at saving. Still, no one should over pay, if it means that they aren’t able to cover immediate bills.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, As I said, they are fools, but pointing out my own daughter does it. She does also admit it may be nutty for doing it, ergo, perhaps a present when she gets that check.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many people are not good at managing $$$ or saving - thus for them perhaps the IRS payback lump-sum works out better o/w they'd probably would've spent that $$$ - a lot of people use that lump-sum for a down-payment if they need a new-car, or to buy something they've needed but been putting off (replace an old appliance, etc) - and of course that lump-sum can also be blown via conspicuous-consumption
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Well you guys should do what works best for you but here’s a question for you answer it and you’ll understand my POV Assuming you receive a $2600. refund every year Which way will you have more money at the end of the year You put $100. every two weeks into a simple stock ETF like SPY Or you allow the same amount to be withheld and get a refund check at the end of one year. Figure out the difference then multiply it out over the course of working for 25 years. Can you see how much money you are missing out on.
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    Tax season has never factored into my clubbing. I just go when I have the free time.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I prefer having a slight refund to avoid possible audits. Managed taxes so well I was within $25 one year. This year I have no idea. I hope I get a refund. Hopefully something I didn't think of doesn't screw me over.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I always laugh because after the first of the year the commercials start hitting the airwaves on filing and refunds....and I keep thinking why is everyone dancing and celebrating...you just gave Uncle Sam an interest free loan of your money for 52 weeks...... It's been decades since I received one and even then it was small. As far as how it relates to clubbing unless my eyes are deceiving me and what I hear overall is untrue most of the dancers see a drop off about the last week of March due to the 4/15 date of filing.......and it doesn't pick up for a couple of weeks after.....
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    I'll paraphrase here what I've posted in several prior tax threads: 1) To those getting a refund- Congratulations! How does it feel to give Uncle Sam an interest free loan for the past year ? 2) To those having to write out a check this year: Congratulations! (*) Hope you either had a lot of fun, or made out on your investments with the extra money you didn't pay Uncle Sam last year. (*) #2 comes with the caveat that you didn't underpay by more than 10%, otherwise you'll have to pay a penalty in addition to the taxes owed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion