Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it illegal to stiff a whore?

Randle_McMurphy

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was going to take this question to group, but thought I'd run it by you guys first.

If I offer a girl money for sex but have absolutely no intention of paying her whatsoever, it isn't illegal is it?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Not illegal -- you'll just get knifed (by her or her pimp).

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I’m don’t think, “I had no intention of actually paying her, officer!” Is adequate defense.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Illegal? Probably not. A totally unethical, cheap ass move that should get you slapped into next week? Absolutely.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

It's very illegal. Now is she going to file charges, NO. But getting any service from someone with the intention of not paying for that service is just not right. No matter what that service is.

Profile picture for Skin4Win
Skin4Win
•

Illegal to stiff a whore? I thought that’s what they get paid for!

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Lol at bait threads...

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

If it's the whore who you fail to pay you're not gonna get sued or criminally charged, but your life will be at risk. And unethical bullshit too.

And in another scenario: Undercover Cop (Pretend Whore): You're under arrest for solicitation. You: It wasn't solicitation because I wasn't going to pay. Doesn't sound like a viable defense to me.

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

LOL your intent to pay or not isn't considered....It is the offer to pay for sex itself.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

if you escape the funny farm and don't have any money, why don't you offer to pay her in prescription pills? She's probably want that more than money anyway!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Death by bunga bunga

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Illegal? Not sure if that's the question you should be asking.

She's already decided to do something outside the law by having sex for money. That makes me think she won't be thinking about any laws if she can track you down for non-payment, which she may then try to recoup by inflicting any degree of harm on you, including your life.

Plus, yeah, it just makes you an asshole.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

The charge of solicitation becomes valid at the offer. So, yes it is.

Also, you'd be a prick.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Ugh. No matter how many times I see this topic headline on the board, I keep seeing it as “sniff,” first. :P

S
Supremeruler
•

Is it illegal stuff a whore...full of dick? If theres no money involved?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If paying a whore to fuck was legal - it might be illegal to stiff her.

If by stiffing a whore - you are referring to fucking her - it’s probably still illegal - as the whore isn’t going to fuck you without an agreement to get paid.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement