tuscl

Is it illegal to stiff a whore?

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 5:58 PM
I was going to take this question to group, but thought I'd run it by you guys first. If I offer a girl money for sex but have absolutely no intention of paying her whatsoever, it isn't illegal is it?

15 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Not illegal -- you'll just get knifed (by her or her pimp).
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’m don’t think, “I had no intention of actually paying her, officer!” Is adequate defense.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Illegal? Probably not. A totally unethical, cheap ass move that should get you slapped into next week? Absolutely.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    It's very illegal. Now is she going to file charges, NO. But getting any service from someone with the intention of not paying for that service is just not right. No matter what that service is.
  • Skin4Win
    6 years ago
    Illegal to stiff a whore? I thought that’s what they get paid for!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol at bait threads...
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    If it's the whore who you fail to pay you're not gonna get sued or criminally charged, but your life will be at risk. And unethical bullshit too. And in another scenario: Undercover Cop (Pretend Whore): You're under arrest for solicitation. You: It wasn't solicitation because I wasn't going to pay. Doesn't sound like a viable defense to me.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL your intent to pay or not isn't considered....It is the offer to pay for sex itself.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    if you escape the funny farm and don't have any money, why don't you offer to pay her in prescription pills? She's probably want that more than money anyway!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Death by bunga bunga
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    Illegal? Not sure if that's the question you should be asking. She's already decided to do something outside the law by having sex for money. That makes me think she won't be thinking about any laws if she can track you down for non-payment, which she may then try to recoup by inflicting any degree of harm on you, including your life. Plus, yeah, it just makes you an asshole.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The charge of solicitation becomes valid at the offer. So, yes it is. Also, you'd be a prick.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Ugh. No matter how many times I see this topic headline on the board, I keep seeing it as “sniff,” first. :P
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Is it illegal stuff a whore...full of dick? If theres no money involved?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If paying a whore to fuck was legal - it might be illegal to stiff her. If by stiffing a whore - you are referring to fucking her - it’s probably still illegal - as the whore isn’t going to fuck you without an agreement to get paid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion