tuscl

Dancer pocketing the room-fee ...

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
... and you having to sorta double-pay for the room - ever happen to you?

From a recent review of "Vegas Mens Club Houston":

"... I'd like to state that this was actually a fairly positive experience until I went to sign my tab. Will get back to that.

There were less than 10 dancers on shift but it was a Sunday. Maybe 2-3 that were actually attractive. Almost all of them were Cuban so a huge language barrier.

Paid $460 for VIP (in cash) of which $160 went (or was supposed to) to the club and $300 went to the entertainer. But, I gave it all to her with an extra $40 tip for a total of $500. The lady was very attractive and the VIP mileage was pretty good.

Then when I came out to sign my tab they had $266.13 and they added on their own $50.00 tip. I asked for an itemization of how they got to that insane number. There was no way my tab could have been over $100.00. I protested but basically there were 4 people standing around me and they wouldn't let me leave until I signed.

Went back today and they still have no itemization but figured out what happened. They charged my $160 VIP on my credit card but I already gave cash to the entertainer. So I basically was double charged. Opening a dispute with American Express.

This was the first time I've ever had an issue with an open tab and random stuff getting stuck on it but lesson learned. Always confirm where the charge for the VIP is going to go before you pay ..."

Comments
Papi_Chulo
FEBRUARY 19, 2018
Yeah, getting ripped off in strip clubs via open-tabs or credit-card use is not at all uncommon, but seems in this case either the dancer pocketed the room-fee for herself or she thought the $500 was all for her - best to pay as you go in strip clubs (and also never hand over a credit-card to the club staff); one will not get ripped-off in every strip-club but it sure does happen and it's not a rare occurrence

Papi_Chulo
FEBRUARY 19, 2018
And you may have gotten off easy as often it can cost a couple of grand.

A couple of years ago read a review of Treasures Houston where the guy handed over his credit-card to open a tab - subsequently a dancer approaches him and invites herself to his company for about 30-minutes - when the guy is ready to leave, his card had been charged over $2k and when he asked why was told it was for the time he spent talking to the dancer whom had approached him in the first place, clearly an orchestrated scam, and probably not common to that degree but getting ripped off in strip clubs is not uncommon

laplurker
FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Never, never, ever use a credit card in a strip club. Pay
only cash or stay home.

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=324692&…

14 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’ve seen girl do versions of this, but at my club you are supposed to pay first, and the money is supposed to go directly to the manager, who then pays the girls their cut. Sometimes guys will hand me money for another vip. I always have them wait, and run off and give it to the manager, but I’ve heard of girls trying to keep it, and see if they can stay in the vip without a manager noticing. I know a girl who was fired for pocketing the money. She gave it to the manager, but said it was for her fine. I guess the club believed the guy, which was right, regardless bc it’s her job to pay the manager first.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "...for a total of $500. The lady was very attractive and the VIP mileage was pretty good. "

Wow, $500, and he was pleased that the mileage was "pretty good".
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    No credit cards not ever. I guess you paid your tuition.
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    25 is absolutely correct - you turn over your credit card - you lose complete control. I have seen some horror stories.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    flag, those of us that spend time in Florida are kind of spoiled with what we can get for $500. I've lived in other states and the mileage doesn't come as cheap. But I have lived in Houston. For $500 in that city, I better be leaving with a great big smile on my face.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Good point.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Did he say how long it was? The vip, that is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ how long is too-long, BJ?
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    lol, I've never been to that club, but $500 will definitely get you more than "pretty good" mileage in Houston.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Maybe it was "pretty-good mileage" by non-TUSCL standards

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Dam. A sucker born every minute
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Never never never ever have an open tab at a strip club. I wouldn't do that at even the most high end club because none of them can be trusted.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    No tabs, ever....LOL
    I can get 4 hours of high mileage lap dances or 2 decent girls OTC FS for $500 here in Cleveland or one really hot girl FS
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It happens at Follies quite frequently. The dancer will rush the customer into the big communal VIP room in hopes that the floor guy won't see them, do the guy quick and then get out. Management is aware of this and has posted a sign inside the room that states the dancer is responsible for the room charge. The floor guys are also making more checks to see who is in there and if they have paid. The club does not accept credit cards because they are just too busy to keep track of transactions but does have 2 ATMs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion