tuscl

Kid in Stip Club T-Shirt

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Was in Walmart today and saw about an 8 year old girl wearing a Pink Pony T-Shirt. Mom certainly had the look of a stripper. Ma was braless in a tank top with her nipple bars showing through.

Do strippers really grab free swag from work and dress their kids in it? Imagine sending her to school wearing it. A male teacher knowing where it was from and making an issue would be interesting. A female teacher knowing would be even juicier.

15 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    hummmmm......
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Could have also got it at a thrift store unintentionally.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Not that one. It had a woman in a bikini looking outfit on a rearing horse. It also said Pink Pony Atlanta. I think at one point that was their logo.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Yes, thrift store is a possibility. Or maybe Aunt Martha dances there! But then again Mom was turning big and small heads as she walked the aisle.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Not your typical Walmart shopper I take it. :)
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Dammit shadow, I just had flashbacks of all those pictures you see of "typical" Walmart shoppers.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    srly, Walmart is the evil empire. Why give them your money?

Though I do love your stories. Esp. the one about your friend's daughter.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I just hang out in Walmart to people watch the strippers. And the 400 pound women in Spandex.

I have not been called to Athens to partake of her in a while. Guess she is making ends meet without my money.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Initially I was thinking it was a T-shirt that the kid liked - when seeing it in a store - not knowing that it referred to a strip club. After your description - it’s obvious the Mom is aware of the name. So why have her kid wear that shirt? Based on the moms assets - it would have been more effective for her to wear it - to market the club.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    What is a stip club?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I bet VinceMichaels is considering relocating just so he can see her dance regularly.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I've seen kids in Hooters swag, too. Matter of fact had 3 show up one Halloween. Orange shorts and everything.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    I'm more curious why the strip club had kid size shirts... Aren't those shirts generally large or xl?
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^ I think clubs that have T-shirts to give away or sell will have them available in all sizes that an adult male would wear. For a few years I had a shirt in my closet that I got from a club. I wear a size medium, so I asked specifically for that size when the shirt was offered to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion