tuscl

How much more is a fully nude dance worth to you?

Saturday, February 17, 2018 11:48 PM
There are a lot of TUSCLers who seemingly refuse to pay for a $30 dance on general principle regardless of level of undress (and to a degree contact and mileage). I guess i'm just used to $20+ dances for my entire history of SCing. This was as way back as in the last millennium, so even after 20+ years of inflation, the $20 dance is usually considered a reasonable price, Follies notwithstanding. There are the $5 (nude!) dances that Papi's talked about and the $10 (topless) dances at HiLiter, but for the most of us at most other locations, $20 (usually topless) seems pretty standard (unless i'm mistaken), regardless of mileage and contact.

Now most of the clubs near me that offer both nude and topless dances will have the topless usually at $20 and the nude for $30, except for one that had topless two-way contact dances for $25 and nude "air" for $30. I thought that was kind of stupid. Anyway, i'm a big fan of nude dances and full nudity in general (stage as well), so i usually chump it up and pay the extra $10. $5 more, all else being equal (unlike that stupid no contact rule at that one club) is even better of course. The removal of the thong just seems to open up, no pun intended, a lot more possibilities, as well as greatly improving the visual experience IMO and the sensual experience (feel, smell, and occasionally taste) as well. But i've been used to nude dances since the very beginning, and i just can't go back. Doing a topless dance now just feels so frustrating in so many ways; i refuse to pay more than $10 for a "strictly" topless dance, and even those ($10 dances) don't feel exactly worth it. Expensive, yes. Those $30 dances can add up very quickly. But to me, with the right girl, it's often worth it. What say the rest of you (at least those of you that have nude dances in your area)? Just dances and not VIP or CR which is a different animal. I guess a side question just for giggles: Would you even consider a VIP or CR if a girl refused to get naked (which includes moving the thong to the side) in there?

36 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    nude absolutely.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I am the complete opposite. Nude dances generally arent much better than topless just because, vagina. Definitely not worth an extra $10 a song. The way i see it, when shes in my lap grinding i cant see her pussy anyway. At least not enough to justify a higher price. In order to actually enjoy the full visual effect, she has to be above you or in some awkward position spread eagle. Otherwise whats the point? If its nude dances similar price to topless for the area i dont mind either way. Full nude is best enjoyed on stage, for me.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I can agree though that it would allow easier access to fiv and the like.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Not really worth it to me.
    With the right dancer, the thong can "accidentally" get moved to the side anyway.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^good point.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Not that big a deal to me. All things being equal, I would prefer nude, but not for $30. Of course, all things are never equal. I have had great dances at bikini clubs and lousy dances at full nude places. The value of a dance (to me) depends on the girl’s looks, the mileage she provides, and yes, her personality. How much clothing she takes off doesn’t have a lot to do with it. The only place I have routinely paid $30 dance is Wackos on Jacksonville, Fl, which is a bikini bar. It’s usually worth it.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    +1 doc evil
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "The value of a dance (to me) depends on the girl’s looks, the mileage she provides, and yes, her personality. How much clothing she takes off doesn’t have a lot to do with it."

My sentiments exactly.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    chessmaster's first post summed it up very well. its like he took the words right out of my mouth.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    it's more about mileage than topless vs. nude. I'll take topless with good mileage of nude air every time.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    ^^ topless with good mileage OVER nude air every time
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In general, if clothed or topless is $20, nude at $30 feels like a major bargain to me.

For the most part, though, lapdances do very little for me, at best they are a try-out for a new girl before a VIP, or for a known girl they are an initial warmup to get me a bit chubby before the VIP. As a result, I'm usually just as happy paying whatever the lowest priced option is, I'm fine if she's got on her bikini and I can't touch her coochie during a lapdance.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    To me, it is not worth it to pay more for a nude dance. If you are an LDK'er and want your dancer to do a ton of grinding, your best option is a topless lap dance. Some dancers may not want to do a ton of grinding during a nude lap dance.

I only ever went to one club where there was an upcharge for nude lap dances, and it was double the price of a topless lap dance. I think most would agree that $40 is too high of a price for a single dance. In this area, I always opted to drive an hour south to a club where all lap dances were $20, and it was up to the dancer if their dances would be nude or topless. Most dancers at this club did give nude dances for $20. A few of the would even do some heavy grinding while nude. These clubs were in Wisconsin.

Aside from the clubs above, I have been to some clubs in Canada, and the majority of the girls there give nude lap dances for $20, but of course those prices are in Canadian dollars, so it is actually less when you factor in the exchange rate.

All things considered, I don't think it is worth paying extra for a nude lap dance. As others have stated, it is more about the mileage and less about the level of nudity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As others; full-nude vs g-string is not that big of difference to me - as others, mileage is the most-important - and as others, all things being equal I guess I prefer full-nude but it's not something I think about.

In the small Miami black-clubs I visit, the $5 floor-dances are 2-way-contact full-nude but some of the dancers keep their g-strings on and it doesn't really take away from the dance for me personally - some of the girls don't feel as comfortable grinding bare thus I prefer a good-grind w/ a g-string on, vs a not so good grind bare.

I've actually never been in a club where there were different prices for topless vs nude; and most-likely if in such a club I would not pay extra for a nude-dance - I like getting lots of dances from as many different dancers as I can and find attractive; thus value is a very important PL-parameter for me b/c of the large # of dances I like to do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They are worth more if they are 2-way contact and I can also be nude

:)
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Many people here have mentioned mileage. And there was another recent discussion about mileage that never did definitively describe what mileage was. From my experience, it just seemed that "mileage" outside of grinding was noticeably less in topless only dances unless a club was an air dance or low contact/mileage club, which i tend to avoid, although i don't think i've run into a true air dance club in maybe ever. Of course i'm talking about varying degrees of FIV and a little DATY although DATY is quite rare in a regular dance. Basically, it just seems to "allow" another dimension of unclothed touching, like comparing a dance where you can touch only mostly bare ass, verses a dance where you can touch ass and titties and now a dance where you can touch literally everything (including asshole for the freaks). Sure, some girls might let you touch their covered pussy, but it's kind of like touching covered titties. Not quite the same, especially when you consider nipple play and sucking, or in the case of pussy, playing with her lips and clit or inserting a finger or two as well as the aforementioned DATY. For me there is a perceptible difference in quality and value in all three types of dances.

Now if a girl moves the thong out of the way (at a topless club) and allows "full access", i consider that a near equivalent to a nude dance, but most girls would expect a tip for that. Apparently, TUSCLers wouldn't tip much if at all for that. I do agree that the VIP experience is usually preferable to the regular LD experience (i guess less chumpish), but at the clubs i go to they usually cost at least 10 times as much as a LD, starting at a half hour as my favorite clubs don't have a shorter option (although i didn't really like the short VIPs the few times i experienced them), not including tips for the girl and bouncer.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    If there is a choice between either, in most cases the price increase for fully nude is not worth it. A grinding lap dance is the same regardless of whether she is fully nude or wearing a skimpy thong. Even in clubs where the nude room in a bit more private, I have had the same amount of full on extras in both the topless and nude dance, and often when extras are going on, the dancer was nude anyway by the time the first song had ended.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If everything else is kept constant $2.47
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ he meant for a nude-dance, not the price of gas you moron
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Hey, why the hate?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think nude is better because it just means less rules.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ because of your white-privilege
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ that was for flagooner
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Oh, okay. Just wondering.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ you're welcome - let me know if you want another
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    It would be nice to at least have the choice. Here the nude restrictions are so onerous no one offers them. So we get no contact bikini dances. Yay! It would be nice to at least have the choice, whether or not I’d get a lot of them.

Otherwise I agree that the removal of the last bit of triangle fabric isn’t worth the accompanying dance restrictions.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m more interested in mileage/extras. I’ll forgo nude - for the extras. In NJ clubs - they are bikini clubs - so usually the LD’s can involve tits coming out - but full nudity is unusual.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    the more i read you guys comments... i guess i have it pretty darn good.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I have paid $5-10 premium for nude dances in clubs that offer either topless or nude w/ two-way contact. At those clubs, I never got a topless-only dance. In a town like Atlanta or Dallas, I don't really see the point of going to a topless club to begin with.

There are some places where if they do have nude clubs, none of the girls are attractive, or the dances are air or one-way. In those cases, I skip the officially nude clubs unless it's just to tip on stage at an air dance club.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @Cashman

For me that would be frustrating to have so many clubs per square mile and so many of them to be bikini clubs.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I paid $30 per dance once, but I also got a bj and titty fuck for it. $30 per for just a naked dance by itself is not worth it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @DirkDiggler - in my area - it’s been this way for as long as I can remember. So, it’s not frustrating to me. In my view - it’s best to find a nearby club that provides the services desired. The laws aren’t likely to change - so I try to find what I want in another way.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    rh48hr says "$30 per for just a naked dance by itself is not worth it."

i totally agree. and this is coming from someone who has paid 30 bucks for a 2 way contact topless dance lots of times. but that's simply because that was the going rate in the area. i know you guys are already aware of this, but often times the prices are based on what area you live in.

the vast majority of the dance options in my area are sold in blocks of time. 10 minutes for 100 bucks, 15 minutes for 150 bucks and so on. and if you do find a dance option that is not sold in blocks of time, its typically 2 songs for 60 bucks. so basically, you take it or leave it.

i think one song should be no more than 25 bucks, but sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Yeah, but does she expect a tip for that, as that could be considered a club-specific "extra"? If you still pay $0.00 for that service, i'd be surprised if they keep letting you do that at those clubs. I guess this could be a roundabout way of asking how much kitty play per song is worth over none...
  • scgato
    7 years ago
    Trust me. There are some clubs that a hand job and touching is included in the $25 price per song. U can tip her $5-$10 when u finish if you like.

In a non extra club, if the girl knows you are willing to pay for 4 or more songs, usually the thong gets moved to the side and lots of freedom to do as you please.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    "fully nude dance" You mean there are some that aren't? Let me help you out...

https://www.zazzle.com/x_ray_specs_see_t…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion