Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Going to Orlando

DRDave

Oregon

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any suggestions, Papi? I like the high mileage places

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Then don't go to Orlando. Take a little trip to the coast, either east or west.

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

The last time somebody asked about Orlando, the thread filled up with "plan to drive to Tampa or Jacksonville"

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

hi mileage in orlando... maybe gas mileage with a prius...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ Not many hills to climb, so that helps with non-hybrids.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Straight shot from Orlando to Tampa on I-4 West

W
wallanon
•

Or go to Cocoa Beach in the opposite direction from Tampa. If you're an experienced club goer either town will do.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

I recommend Cocoa Beach. Forty five minutes after leaving the airport, you can be sipping a cold one at Lido or Cheaters. In fact, I plan on doing just that this Thursday.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ Yeah, stay out of IR. I hate competition.

Profile picture for DRDave
DRDave
•

I have drive 2 hours to find higg mileage? Jeez I thought all of Florida was like the Mons.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I wouldn't drive that far for higg mileage.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Flagooner: I’m sure I’ll hit IR too, but that’s five minutes further down the road. I hear they have higg mileage there.

Profile picture for DRDave
DRDave
•

Kinda a dick move there, flagoneer.

When you're done polishing my dog's balls, then you can correct my spelling. Not before. I thought we went over that.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Go with SJG to Orlando, he can demonstrate his system for you with your money. :)

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

If you're in Orlando proper (the east side of the metro area), go to Cocoa. If you're on the west side closer to Disney, go to Tampa: it's about the same distance from that point and you have better options. That drive back is not going to be fun, though; either way.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Were you intending to say hog mileage?

Profile picture for Jdobbs84
Jdobbs84
•

I lived in central Florida for 7 years. Listen everyone here. Don't waste time or money in Orlando. Go east or west. IME east is less hectic less worries. Tampa being bigger busier and more thug factor. But i have been out of that area for nearly 9 years.

Profile picture for Jdobbs84
Jdobbs84
•

I also recommend taking the road less traveled of going to coco. SR192. No major highway just a 4 lane road that dead ends at the beach.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Go about an hour east to Cocoa Beach. Inner Room is probably your best bet. Think Mons Venus with alcohol.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

And don't forget the dances are only $10.

IR is bi-polar though. Day and night are totally different.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Drive to Tampa or CB.

W
wallanon
•

"I have drive 2 hours to find higg mileage?"

Is a one hour drive (two hour round trip) that big of a deal? Some of the bigger towns you'd be doing that just to get from one side to the other in traffic.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I drive about an hour each way, but that is because I live in Orlando and want high mileage.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@flagooner did you finish polishing DRDaves dog balls. ; )

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@25, don't patronize me bro!

But to answer your question... Nope, I found out he was neutered just like his owner.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

So you checked ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Oh yeah. Had my can of Brasso at the ready.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Don’t know if it matters for the east coast/ coca beach, but Daytona 500 is this weekend. Clubs might be busier than normal.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

As others have said, Cocoa Beach (CB) is a good-option for decent-mileage (2-way-contact topless-dances; no extras - OTC is possible; there's a decent Motel-6 in the area but hotel-prices in CB these days are a little expensive).

3-clubs in CB:

  1. Lido - most consider the best of the 3 - seems to have the best-vibe and best-looking dancers - $20 topless 2-way dances - good-amount of small/thin/petite dances - mostly whitegirls; some Latinas; and a handful of AAs (AAs usually light-skinned and on the petite-side) - good nightshift; dayshift kinda hit or miss

  2. Inner Room - $10/dance - kinda divey - dancer looks are hit or miss but doesn't mean one can't find something they like especially for $10/dance - better dayshift than nightshift - nightshift used to be mostly AA but not per the last time I was there a couple of months ago

  3. Cheaters - kinda in b/w Inner-Room and Lido - bit nicer than IR but the vibe @ Cheaters seems to be a bit off - $20 topless 2-way dances

Since you are familiar w/ Mons; Lido would be the closest thing to it although not Mons - all 3 clubs close @ 2:00 a.m. - CB is a cool and laidback area, I like-it - the SCs there also seem cool and laidback - there's a good Italian restaurant in CB called Branos.

Profile picture for DRDave
DRDave
•

Thanks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement