Going to Orlando

DRDave
Oregon
Saturday, February 17, 2018 10:47 AM
Any suggestions, Papi? I like the high mileage places

29 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Then don't go to Orlando. Take a little trip to the coast, either east or west.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    The last time somebody asked about Orlando, the thread filled up with "plan to drive to Tampa or Jacksonville"
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    hi mileage in orlando... maybe gas mileage with a prius...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Not many hills to climb, so that helps with non-hybrids.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Straight shot from Orlando to Tampa on I-4 West
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Or go to Cocoa Beach in the opposite direction from Tampa. If you're an experienced club goer either town will do.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I recommend Cocoa Beach. Forty five minutes after leaving the airport, you can be sipping a cold one at Lido or Cheaters. In fact, I plan on doing just that this Thursday.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Yeah, stay out of IR. I hate competition.
  • DRDave
    6 years ago
    I have drive 2 hours to find higg mileage? Jeez I thought all of Florida was like the Mons.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't drive that far for higg mileage.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Flagooner: I’m sure I’ll hit IR too, but that’s five minutes further down the road. I hear they have higg mileage there.
  • DRDave
    6 years ago
    Kinda a dick move there, flagoneer. When you're done polishing my dog's balls, then you can correct my spelling. Not before. I thought we went over that.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Go with SJG to Orlando, he can demonstrate his system for you with your money. :)
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    If you're in Orlando proper (the east side of the metro area), go to Cocoa. If you're on the west side closer to Disney, go to Tampa: it's about the same distance from that point and you have better options. That drive back is not going to be fun, though; either way.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Were you intending to say hog mileage?
  • Jdobbs84
    6 years ago
    I lived in central Florida for 7 years. Listen everyone here. Don't waste time or money in Orlando. Go east or west. IME east is less hectic less worries. Tampa being bigger busier and more thug factor. But i have been out of that area for nearly 9 years.
  • Jdobbs84
    6 years ago
    I also recommend taking the road less traveled of going to coco. SR192. No major highway just a 4 lane road that dead ends at the beach.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Go about an hour east to Cocoa Beach. Inner Room is probably your best bet. Think Mons Venus with alcohol.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And don't forget the dances are only $10. IR is bi-polar though. Day and night are totally different.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    Drive to Tampa or CB.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I have drive 2 hours to find higg mileage?" Is a one hour drive (two hour round trip) that big of a deal? Some of the bigger towns you'd be doing that just to get from one side to the other in traffic.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I drive about an hour each way, but that is because I live in Orlando and want high mileage.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner did you finish polishing DRDaves dog balls. ; )
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25, don't patronize me bro! But to answer your question... Nope, I found out he was neutered just like his owner.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    So you checked ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh yeah. Had my can of Brasso at the ready.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Don’t know if it matters for the east coast/ coca beach, but Daytona 500 is this weekend. Clubs might be busier than normal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As others have said, Cocoa Beach (CB) is a good-option for decent-mileage (2-way-contact topless-dances; no extras - OTC is possible; there's a decent Motel-6 in the area but hotel-prices in CB these days are a little expensive). 3-clubs in CB: 1) Lido - most consider the best of the 3 - seems to have the best-vibe and best-looking dancers - $20 topless 2-way dances - good-amount of small/thin/petite dances - mostly whitegirls; some Latinas; and a handful of AAs (AAs usually light-skinned and on the petite-side) - good nightshift; dayshift kinda hit or miss 2) Inner Room - $10/dance - kinda divey - dancer looks are hit or miss but doesn't mean one can't find something they like especially for $10/dance - better dayshift than nightshift - nightshift used to be mostly AA but not per the last time I was there a couple of months ago 3) Cheaters - kinda in b/w Inner-Room and Lido - bit nicer than IR but the vibe @ Cheaters seems to be a bit off - $20 topless 2-way dances Since you are familiar w/ Mons; Lido would be the closest thing to it although not Mons - all 3 clubs close @ 2:00 a.m. - CB is a cool and laidback area, I like-it - the SCs there also seem cool and laidback - there's a good Italian restaurant in CB called Branos.
  • DRDave
    6 years ago
    Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion