tuscl

Penthouse Detroit

Saturday, February 17, 2018 6:13 AM
According to penthouse detroit instagram page they are closed until may 4th for remodeling. Hopefully this turns out to be true.

8 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    It takes 3 months to take down curtains.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Curtains or not, when they re-open, extras will probably still be available because some dancers and customers won't care about the lack of privacy. This is based on various reports I've read over the years after other clubs had removed curtains from their VIP.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @s275ironman said, "because some dancers and customers won't care about the lack of privacy." Funny you mention that. Open front room extras was one of the reasons why I distanced myself from clubbing in the early '00s. With some more life exp under my belt, is it rong to say I wish they would come back??
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Anyone thinks they'll have curtains when they re-open? I'm just interested to see how this affects business at the other clubs
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    By then, hopefully it will be warm enough to wear thin, comfortable athletic shorts.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Extras will be expected. Some how, some way, it will still happen. If not, the other clubs will benefit.
  • silkypants
    6 years ago
    Man, I am out of the loop. Where would all those extra's dancers from the Penthouse go?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    All I have to say is, may the fourth be with them. What? Don’t fucking tell me you weren’t thinking that. There’s no way I’m the only Star Wars nerd here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion