tuscl

How often does she keep your hoodie or shirt ?

jaredlucas
Arizona
Friday, February 16, 2018 12:54 AM
I've noticed that several of my overnight OTC dates ( all different girls) over the past 6 months have put on one my dress shirts or hoodies in the morning to keep warm - typically over coffee or breakfast. Often the shirt or hoodie somehow never gets back on my hanger or suitcase. In other words it somehow becomes my OTC sweetie's latest wardrobe addition. Losing a hoodie or shirt doesn't kill me but I find it interesting that my lady friends seem to keep them once they put them on. Not all of them just some. I've never implied that they can keep the shirt or hoodie and being an XL size, none of the clothing I own would fit the petite ladies I tend to favor. What's the deal with keeping oversized clothing - do they give it to their boyfriends ? Or maybe use them to wash their cars? Ha ha Perplexed in the desert.

20 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Never.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @JaredLucas: It’s COMFORTING to her and she like the way it FEELS. And, yes she intends to WEAR them! Power. The size imbalance IS what she likes about your shirts. The fact that the shirts and hoodies are TOO big on her re-enforces to her the power difference (size) between you two. She may be doing this for money, but she’s a flesh and blood women still, with instinct and societal conditioning. Feeling owned (property) by you feels COMFORTING to her. Don’t read into this too much or in the wrong way. She’s probably not vying for the GF or Mrs Lucas spot. She’s renting YOU as much as you are renting HER. The fact that she TAKES THEM means she intends to WEAR them. She may only intend to wear them when she’s around you. Or she may wear them other times, even around other people, and maybe in public. The bottom line is she likes the way your clothing makes her feel. And it probably makes her feel wanted.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Prostitutes steal? Say it ain't so Joe.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She wants something to remember you ! ;)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Right. What a klepto-whore! Going to trade it for drugs or Xbox games.
  • Array
    6 years ago
    They’re going to try to collect some DNA off them and blackmail you.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Haven’t lost hoodies. But I’ve had a few walk around the house in just my t-shirt. Come to think of it, I don’t remember ever getting those t-shirts back.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Nah. It's nothing sinister. It's like the Native Americans used to "count coups" over their fallen victims. You should be thankful that most of them don't take scalps any more! ;-)
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    solution: if she wants something to wear and most likely not give back then just take out something you were thinking about discarding. don't even think about offering a t-shirt like a led zeppelin 1980 north american tour shirt or something of that sort.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve not had otc girls do that. I’ve had fwb civilian girls do that several times. One girl loved to smell my worn dress shirts. It was sweet to see her cuddle up to me - and see how she was immersing herself in the smell and feel of my body. How do you handle it? If an otc girl makes off with a dress shirt? Do you just pull $80 out of the envelope - to compensate for the loss of a useful dress shirt? Jk.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    My ATF used to put my shirt on sometimes after we were all done, though she never took one. My wife does the same thing. I asked them both why, and their answers were identical, “It’s yours. And it smells like you.”
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    A lot of strippers will put one of my shirts, none have ever taken one without asking though. I can only recall one instance of a girl asking for one once, it was a concert t-shirt from a band we both liked. Civi girls do the same, the tendency to take them home is much higher with them. But they usually come back washed/dry cleaned a few days/weeks later.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    Now that you shared that, I'm going to the thrift shop to get some extra dress shirts as souvenirs. She can put it on after our encounter and she's free to keep it. I can't afford to lose my tailored shirts. Aside of the cost, it would be a huge inconvenience to be short one shirt and have to get another one made.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    My former ATF liked to sleep in my undershirt and kept it for herself. She also kept one of my nice ties which was ok with me. She said she liked the smell of me on it and they were mementos. My present SB sleeps allot in an athletic shirt I got from my alma mater that was one size too small for me.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @JackScott, you should. Joke’s on them tho bc I buy all my tops at thrift stores for a dollar. Winning!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've had a couple of Cav's T-shirts that somehow turned into the permanent possession of an overnight guest.........
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, just need to stock up on hoodies. A man who likes to sleep with his women. I approve completely. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Odds are that these girls really like you. If you'd of met them in the supermarket check out line, instead of at a strip club and offering them money, likely they'd be going out with you for free. So they want your clothes as a souvenir and an excuse maybe to come back. SJG
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Maybe you wear the same shirt/hoodie size as her BF?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Ha Ha Ha SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion