Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OTC dinner choices.

jaredlucas

Arizona

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've noticed that the last 4 OTC dates I've been over the last couple of months that each girl chose to order shrimp. Or shrimp based dishes. I'm in Arizona.

Happened in 2 steak houses, 1 Mexican restaurant and a seafood place.

Each restaurant had full menus and would be considered " nice places" you would typically want to take a date to. Might just be coincidence but I am still surprised that this happened 4 times in a row.

You guys seeing any trends with your sweet young things ?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

They all eat cum for dessert

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

I'll stand by my past comments.......crab legs...............

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

For me, it’s been chicken. Wings, boneless wings, nuggets, tenders. Like 7 out of the last 8.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I can remember one that would not eat red meat. Only chicken or fish.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Bitches love seafood. That's why I always do Red Lobster

lol just kidding. But in thinking about it, I do think my OTC strippers have tended more towards seafood, especially crustaceans -- shrimp, crab, lobster. And/or sushi.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Sushi is a close second.......

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

My ATF loves McDonald's plain double cheeseburgers

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Road kill.

Not long ago I spent some quality time with a professional lady who expressed interest in going back to pick up a dead deer along the highway and cutting some meat off it and cooking it up back at her apartment.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

^^^ Maybe a dip in the see-ment pond afterwards?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL. Ellie Mae was smokin' hot.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I"m on a low-fat, low-cholesterol, diet. But last dinner out was filet mignon for both us. I asked for medium and she went with rare.

Profile picture for ei8ht_Ball
ei8ht_Ball
•

Mine's vegan. But I did order shrimp myself the first time I took her out.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Only like 5% of liberals are vegan, @Dougster. But I avoid red meat because it's bad for you and destroys your arteries eventually.

Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

My TJ ATF prefers shrimp dishes. High protein and low calories. She chooses a similar desert...and breakfast.

Profile picture for ei8ht_Ball
ei8ht_Ball
•

"Only like 5% of liberals are vegan"

She's a republican.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

You can’t go wrong with seafood.

Profile picture for April9424
April9424
•

what kind of shrimp and what do the girls look like? are they fit? shrimp usually has the least calories of all the protein options. assuming its grilled and not smothered in alfredo sauce

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

Applebees...Seafood mussels, lobster, crab my stripper friends seem to love sweets too...doughnuts, chocolate mousee, ice cream, smoothies

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Does it look like they are going for the shrimp just because it is the most expensive thing on the menu? Otherwise I wouldn't think that much about it. As it is, can't really do much about it.

SJG

Trying out a free proxy server, not for tuscl, for something else. hide.me ^^^^^ above proxy fails in some critical places

TJ Street farm8.static.flickr.com

Theatre Chochotte, Paris bird-production.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement