Three meals at three Pittsburgh-area gentlemen’s clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:32 AM
Because you only go to strip clubs for the food. [view link]

6 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Ah but nothing beats bringing in a tray of lasagna to the strip club with you.
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    A strip club that serves breakfast? I wish there was one in Detroit. Eggs and tits. What a combo
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    There used to be a Legs ‘n Eggs breakfast here like 17 years ago. Steak and eggs. Went once or twice with a co worker before work. It felt weird sitting at stage masticating in front of the dancers.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    In my early years of clubbing, I took in a jar of my home made pickled eggs and pretzels. Those willing to try them, liked them. Hindsight tells me that was not a good idea from the standpoint of fresh breath.
  • Phoenix133
    6 years ago
    I’ve been to blush but never had their food. You should try going to Jills lounge in wheeling Wv they also serve food but the bar is farther away from the stage and so are most of the tables so it’s not so awkward. I haven’t had the delight to eat there food but it smelt amazing at the end of the night when I worked there for a night.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve recently tried the breakfast - Legs and Eggs - at my local club. The coffee was excellent. I didn’t eat any of the food though - as I got involved with a pair of Brazilian cousins in VIP. There are mentions of relaxed rules during afternoon shifts - and the breakfast rules were basically non existent! So I can offer an opinion on the food -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion