tuscl

Don't bring a stripper flowers or chocolate

It's Valentines day. Don't be that guy who brings a stripper flowers or chocolate. Just don't do it. There strippers who are there for the money. Not your girlfriend or wife.

12 comments

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    Strippers need love too
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    No idea what you're talking about. My stripper loves me, says I'm not like the other guys, and only does BBBJ for me. Least I can do is get her some flowers, chocolate, and those little candy hearts that say You're Mine on them.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I’ve seen way to many boxes of chocolate on the bar and flowers in the trash after the PL leaves to ever think of giving those as gifts. :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Send her the gift that keeps on giving: dick pics. It's Valentine's day, so draw a heart on it. Some of you will just need to draw very small hearts.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I think I’m going to check out a couple strip clubs today just to see what will some of these PL’s do.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I actually may go to the club tonight for the first time ever on Valentine's Day seems like a pretty pathetic thing to do but I'm curious
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    i went-didn't see any candies or flowers. however it was slow. guys were getting dances. just another regular day.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I would love flowers and chocolates. Strippers often don’t get that kind of appreciation in our personal life. It’s like 20.00 that could make you stand out and make her feel special (and make the other girls wish you were their customer).
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    My worst nightmare is to end up as the old creepy guy who brings cheap brightly colored dyed carnations to the strippers.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Last time I was at a certain extras club for which we're all still mourning the closure, the hottest dancer there was occupied the whole time I was in attendance by a much older gentleman, 70 at least, who struggled to walk. She did come out of VIP when the two were done with a fancy gold paper bag with handles that appeared to be some sort of gift. There was something about the whole thing that was a turn-off for me. Didn't stick around to pursue my own fun with her.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I avoid strip clubs on Valentine’s Day - simply because being there seems more pl-ish than other days.

I’d rather not see gramps hand a bouquet of supermarket roses to Trixie. But when he hands her a Hallmark card is when it feels even worse!

I prefer to go on mother’s day - as I’m thinking it’s a good day to bring a card to shows my feelings “Hickory, Dickory, Dock....” it is a beautiful sentiment!
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    Valentines day chocolate is delicious. I see it more like "did you eat today" as opposed to "will you go out with me". Give me all of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion