tuscl

LOL - gotta love a no-nonsense type of dancer

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Vic's in NJ (a UHM black-dive):

"... The only white girl in the bar came up to me to push a dance and I told her that I had just gotten there and to come back after I have a couple of beers. She stuck and around and I got a massage. When I said she had strong hands she said "they got strong from jacking all these dicks" ... A lap dance in this place $10 and she made it clear I could dip my wick if I wanted to ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=324224&…

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Indeed. A place I want to be. But I'll still steer it to a front room makeout session and then taking the girl home with me after. And I'll still try to select and approach the girl myself, and blacks will be just fine, preferred.

SJG

2/16

The Chinese horoscope for the Dog shows us that the Dog is the person who's constantly tasked with listening to the pain and sorrows of others. Not to worry though, the faithful dog doesn't mind. They are a true believer in Justice and they will fight for fairness for themselves, their family, their friends, and anyone else in need. They are not cowards, and they believe that a life without honor is no life at all.

http://horoscope-for.com/dog.html

Wow, "They are a true believer in Justice and they will fight for fairness for themselves, their family, their friends, and anyone else in need. They are not cowards, and they believe that a life without honor is no life at all." That describes me to a T.

Trump Budget Would Hit The Poor Very Hard
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-budget…
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Who gives a shit about your dogs, SJG. More pointless rambling from the group fool.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I like this kind of dancer
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you are in Northern NJ - it’s worth a trip to Vic’s. The dancers are basically ready to go right at the bar. You must be ok with the guy next to you fucking. It can be a quick stop - as the girls will get you in - and satisfied - very quickly.

The area can be a bit rough at night. If you are uncomfortable with the location - just stop in during the afternoon.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ That place is much talked about.

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol cashman, after your story ab the Brazilians, I’m thinking out of towners might need you to come along and help w the more aggressive girls.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/360411/kyl…

;P

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Walking into such a place, because of its rep, I'd be expecting blacks. I'd try to select the girl myself and approach her. But if one jumps me first, which would seem likely, then I'd have to decide how to play it. I'd talk to her, feed her money as a show of respect, basically slowing it down, but not by resisting, by getting to know her. If I decided that I wanted her, then makeout session, ITC maximum ( know to be FS at the bar), and then seeing her regularly.

That the girls are so aggressive and fast action, can be a help.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 - lol! Was that Snooki humping? Another great representative of the great state of NJ!

Vic’s can be almost surreal on a first trip. The back room action takes place right in the bar. The girls are very skilled at pulling it out, slipping a cover on it, and slipping it in.

I’ve seen a few dancers getting tagged hard there!

The beer prices aren’t cheap. But it’s easy to get off and then get back to business..
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol yeah. You should watch that episode. Ppl from New Jersey were moving to South Park.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I will watch it. I love it when they make Jersey jokes like that! Or as it’s called New Joisey!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Season 14 episode 9 “it’s a Jersey thing”
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ll watch it tonight. It sounds great! The Jersey Shore show provided lots of material for jokes!
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @BJ

That's one of my Fav episodes. Hilarious
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion