tuscl

Tomorrow is Valentines Day.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I just got home from a good afternoon at Follies and all of the dancers that I asked said that they would NOT be working tomorrow. I figured that was the way it was going to be and am glad I went today.

Strippers have husbands, boy friends and sugar daddies and tomorrow most of them will be spending their time with them. Might not even be a good day to go out to dinner. I think I'll just eat left overs and watch TV.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I guess tomorrow will be "slap the monkey day" for some of us
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Slap dat monkey HARD
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Papi I agree. Although that would be any day ending in a “y” for me.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I think that's a day I've never clubbed. Not because I'd feel weird about it, but because it just seems like one if those days where the RILs who aren't on the A-list would be crap to be around.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Papi,

Just for your slappin'....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlbiisMs…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL - that was hilarious
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    How much are monkeys ? Are they cheaper by the dozen ? :
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I don't think I've been on valentines day, but I've got a morning meeting that will have me driving by about 3 clubs on my way home in the early afternoon. Combine that with the fact that there's nothing on my calendar in the late afternoon & it looks like there's a Valentines day strip club visit in my near future.

I'm hoping it'll be just another day.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    If Valentines day was a Fri/Sat I think the dancers would get their significant other squeeze time over with, then head to the club.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat brought roses for Ron Jeremy it he got disappointed... lmfao
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I usually come home from work and order a pizza or something on Vday and just hide until its all over. ive never gone to an SC on this day but.....
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I forgot to mention that today I also saw a delivery guy deliver a huge bouquet of roses to the dancers dressing room. I wonder how many more deliveries there will be tomorrow.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ i bet most of these deliveries hit the trash right away
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Wife and I don't celebrate useless valentine's day so why would I bother celebrating it with a stripper.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @skibum yeah, I just heard someone call today "Single Awareness Day" since what it really does is shame single people
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion