Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tomorrow is Valentines Day.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just got home from a good afternoon at Follies and all of the dancers that I asked said that they would NOT be working tomorrow. I figured that was the way it was going to be and am glad I went today.

Strippers have husbands, boy friends and sugar daddies and tomorrow most of them will be spending their time with them. Might not even be a good day to go out to dinner. I think I'll just eat left overs and watch TV.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I guess tomorrow will be "slap the monkey day" for some of us

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Slap dat monkey HARD

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Papi I agree. Although that would be any day ending in a “y” for me.

W
wallanon
•

I think that's a day I've never clubbed. Not because I'd feel weird about it, but because it just seems like one if those days where the RILs who aren't on the A-list would be crap to be around.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

Just for your slappin'....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL - that was hilarious

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

How much are monkeys ? Are they cheaper by the dozen ? :

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I don't think I've been on valentines day, but I've got a morning meeting that will have me driving by about 3 clubs on my way home in the early afternoon. Combine that with the fact that there's nothing on my calendar in the late afternoon & it looks like there's a Valentines day strip club visit in my near future.

I'm hoping it'll be just another day.

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

If Valentines day was a Fri/Sat I think the dancers would get their significant other squeeze time over with, then head to the club.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shadowcat brought roses for Ron Jeremy it he got disappointed... lmfao

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I usually come home from work and order a pizza or something on Vday and just hide until its all over. ive never gone to an SC on this day but.....

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I forgot to mention that today I also saw a delivery guy deliver a huge bouquet of roses to the dancers dressing room. I wonder how many more deliveries there will be tomorrow.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ i bet most of these deliveries hit the trash right away

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Wife and I don't celebrate useless valentine's day so why would I bother celebrating it with a stripper.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

@skibum yeah, I just heard someone call today "Single Awareness Day" since what it really does is shame single people

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement