tuscl

OTC Rules

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Monday, February 12, 2018 9:38 PM
Pro's please give me rules to keep me straight. I know I shouldn't pay unless she does something for me. Like just lunch is free, right? How do you explain the p4p thing nicely...and what if she says you're together as friends...then no pay for anything right? Or do you still offer money as a sign of respect...go.

19 comments

• max_starr
    6 years ago
    I did some reading, I'll just have to play it by ear. I'll have to establish what it is she wants exactly if she offers FS. I know about OPSEC. Pick the hotel, obviously.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If she says you are just together as friends I would counter with I get benefits from my friends, or I have no interest in being one of the girls.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Stop trying to make friends in a strip club. Make it clear what you want and ask her what she needs for doing it. If she gets offended or otherwise balks, then you were never going to get laid anyway, just played.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Thanks that's what I need to hear. Honestly I wasn't trying to make friends.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No offense - but what sexual fantasy involves you sitting across the table from a clothed stripper at Applebee’s? I don’t see anything useful to come from feeding a stripper otc. You arrange to fuck the dancer otc. If she wants a meal - get her an Olive Garden gift card! I don’t get it - do you want to fuck her otc - or feed her? I’d opt for the first option!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    If she friend zones you, you’re not going to fuck. But your not actually going to get to be friends either. Lose-lose. Be polite but assertive about what you want and move on without whining or begging if she doesn’t want to play. I’m not meaning to be harsh about saying that but you’ll both be better off if you are direct.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What is it that you want - do you wanna hangout with her as if it was a date or do you just wanna have sex?
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @cash - Olive Garden? In my experience, all dancers love Cheesecake Factory. See my new discussion post
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    This is something new, she mentioned having lunch....never done OTC with her, so we'll see what happens. I think she's thirsty so it might work out if I'm firm. Funny about cheesecake factory...I'll have to remember that.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ If she was as "thirsty" as you believe, she would have recommended a p4p trip to your hotel room rather than lunch. Lunch is a safe way for a dancer to keep a PL on the hook, in the light of day with controllable expectations, while also getting fed. Just keep in mind what your motivations are in all of this. The odds are overwhelmingly against her ever being a true friend or lover. But even if it it were possible, as unlikely as that is, would you truly want to deal with all of the drama and other bullshit that comes with a stripper GF? So what you are really trying to do here is to get laid and you have no realistic long term relationship expectations in play, which means that there is no downside to being direct other than whatever discomfort you might feel in doing so (which you need to learn to get over). In any event, enjoy lunch, but keep in mind that getting sucked into any more of these platonic meetups will likely do nothing more than give her the impression that she can string you along.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @max_starr, What’s being hinted at here is there is no such thing as a Noble Prevent (a fallacy). I assume you want to fuck her instead of just cheating on you wife with a lunch date with a hooker. That’s just pathetic. Sack up and cheat on her for God’s sake. As far as rules, not that they matter, but maybe they help you rationalize this. (from the SA guys) 1. They don’t pay for meet up without intimacy,. not even the initial meet up. 2. They don’t have to pay for platonic dates because they realized they are the ones holding the cash and collectively FIGURED OUT they DON’T HAVE TO. ROBs: ==== There are a group of girls on SA or in clubs who jump from meeting to meeting, getting paid for platonic first meetings, promising or hinting at intimacy, but she never intends to put out. She/they just jump from guy to guy scraping up what little cash she can before dumping him for the next sucker. She/They are why Rule #1 & #2 exist. You are enabling this class con artist if you keep feeding them money. ==== The girls if they’re thirsty will cave. The guys need to learn deal with the temporary discomfort. If you didn’t learn this in Jr. High or High School, then you need to learn it now and fast. As man you need to learn to recognize when you see something you want, then sack up and either go get it or ask for it. Truthfully this just boils down you needing to be willing to be made uncomfortable for a few minutes with her in order to get what you want. You do need to learn to get over this. Tell her, you will settle this at the hotel. She gets paid after you get laid. If she baulks you were never going to get laid.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    RealDougster - if you get her a gift card to The Cheesecake Factory - that’s a real commitment! I’m not a classy Clubber - and I prefer either Olive Garden (for the breadsticks) or Red Lobster (just to enjoy the show)!
  • mr_frank_booth
    6 years ago
    It depends on the girl and it depends on what you want. I once paid a girl to watch the movie blue Velvet with me, nothing more, just because I liked the girl and i like watching the movie. And though there are many things about that "relationship" I regret, that date isn't one of them. I had fun. I think there's a fine line between letting her know what you want and making sure you don't insult her. Especially if she's new to OTC. I begin to gauge my chances based on how physical she is in the club. If I think it might work then I usually offer dinner but make it known that a hotel room will be involved later on (sometimes they don't even want dinner). I also ask if she's ever OTC before, and if she has, I ask if it was an enjoyable experience. I don't go any further than this until she inquires about price, and then I tell her about my expectations.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Send her a text saying "looking forward to lunch" - then attach a nice dick-pic to the text - TUSCL-guaranteed results
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dealing w/ strippers is a crapshoot - but history says when most strippers deal w/ custies, all they usually see are dollar-signs. There are a couple of possible scenarios: + she could genuinely just enjoy your company OTC and maybe even fuck you at some point w/o payment (FWB) - probably as common as a lunar-eclipse though + you could also just enjoy her company OTC even w/o sex and you may or may not have to pay for her company - if you truly enjoy being w/ her and she treats you well; then no-harm in paying if you're getting what you want (good companionship) + she may be angling for payment and stringing you along w/ the "let's hang out" hustle - she may perhaps even be hoping for a SD + you want sex and get suckered into paying her $$$ w/o actually getting sex As long as you are well-aware and knowledgeable about SS; then not much harm in testing the waters if you feel it's worth your PL-time - but def think about ahead of time how you're gonna handle it if she asks for $$$ so you won't get caught like a PL in the headlights - and her asking for $$$ may not be straight-forward, it may be some sob story of being late on her rent and if you could help her out or her sick uncle in the hospital and she needing to help him out w/ costs, etc
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Here is my report. She does like Olive Garden over Red Lobster....But she likes a thick juicy steak the best. We went to eat at a local place which she liked a lot but for dinner, not lunch I did get to hang with her and then with her and a few stripper friends...I got laid too....She said "I have no problem taking care of you." I did what everyone suggested, when she told me it was her birthday (and it really is), and she wanted to take the night off and could I take care of her, I asked her what was in it for me and how much. She didn't even ask for extra money, she told me what I usually spend on her, which is about 300. Though I did throw her 200 extra since the birthday.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    When I was leaving she said "I love you"....wtf was that?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ she loves you for giving her what she likes most - $$$ - strippers saying "I love you" is more or less at the same level of them saying "I love Starbucks"
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL....I figured I love you [insert atm/wallet/cashroll]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion