tuscl

Lost interest in my CF

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
As you all know My CF was the 1k girl from previous posts. I went to see her this weekend and I could not get into her. The new whore shine has gone off of her. So I left the club and went to another that is an extras goldmine but usually the quality of the girls is not up to what I am looking for. Was pleasantly surprised as there were 3 girls there that fit my standards. The hottest of those a solid was introducing herself as soon as I sat down with my beer. She was a solid 8.5, very bangable. She asked if I wanted a room which at this place is an offer of sexual favors. Purchased the room for an hr and went back and got busy. Tonight's menu was bbbj and cfs. She was great, very talented girl. I had noticed she seemed somewhat familiar and she explained she also did nude modelin which explained why she was so familiar. A new CF it is. How often do you change CFs?

9 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    The good thing about this hobby, is as soon as you are tired of playing with the old toy, there is a shiny new one just waiting to get unwrapped and played with.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    lucky dog you have that kind of club near you :)
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Good story Doc. Bang the shit out of the new one
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Potential wife #2???
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Nah shailynn. I don't play enough video games to marry a stripper/nude model. I was clubbing because my SA girl flaked that night. At least she texted me ahead so I did not wait.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You are a lucky man. You lost interest and got a new hottie in the same night. That doesn’t happen to everyone. Then you add an extras friendly club - and it’s a very good night!

I don’t have a favorite. I’m really enjoying the variety. As you described it - I think you know when it’s time for a change.

I don’t think there is a timeframe. It’s more of a feeling - that it’s time to find a newer, shinier hottie!
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Good work Doces. I also envy you being in a good extras area.

As far as your question, I’m not a CF guy like some on here. I like variety and I don’t like feeling like I have to depend on a stripper in an inherently undependable environment. But I do enjoy knowing several ladies at any given time that I can repeat with and have a pretty good comfort level with. So I don’t change CFs, per se, but a regular stripper tends to emerge for me every couple of months and replaces one that has become flaky or is mailing it in. I generally have about 3-4 strippers in the mix of “well acquainted” at any given time.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    A CF that you keep forever is called a wife. On stripper relationships, sometimes its' just time to move on. All of mine have had different time lengths, but there is a End to all of them. Congrats on finding the new one. Enjoy the moment.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    " I don't play enough video games to marry a stripper " - that was a classic line.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion