tuscl

Am I the luckiest guy on this forum?

BlackMambaAwake
South Carolina
Friday, February 9, 2018 8:38 AM
SJG responded to 3-4 discussions I initiated on this thread, and all his information is worth its weight in gold.

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Yes. Based on your statistics - you are very very lucky! I’m sure his advice has offset the cost of your membership already...
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Does that mean you’re getting front room DFK now?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    So, when do you start your motorhome strip club tour?
  • BlackMambaAwake
    6 years ago
    @realDougster: LOL!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Whatever. SJG responds to many threads and it isn't that lucky. You haven't really made it until you are invited to join his organization and you wake up to him fucking you in the ass because you told him you like it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Have you been tested for Down syndrome?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Be careful dude - the last time a TUSCLer became buddy-buddy with SJG, they made plans to meet up and the dude has not been heard from again
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When SJG believes your farce is reality - let me know...
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    If you are a Huffy bike salesman, then you might be the luckiest guy on this forum. But the mashed potatoes and gravy salesman from a few years back might give you a run for SJG’s money...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    One of the luckier guys is the guy who found SJG’s sweet huffy parked out behind a local strip club. He was trying to sneak in the back door - and he forgot to bring his chain to lock his bike...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    That poor bike has been through so much. I remember when Mamisan said she repeatedly ran over it with her minivan.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That bike has many lives. If only it could fly - like the one in that ET movie...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion