tuscl

fake titties!!!

Thursday, February 8, 2018 3:50 PM
First time today feeling up some fake titties. Damn they were amazing!!! I have been missing out for a long time. I have always gravitated to the natural ones. Cambria from Bourbon Street was her name, and she was a beautiful brunette with a slim gorgeous body, small D cups. She definitely has a regular now!

12 comments

• PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Although I prefer natural, the newer fake titties can feel quite nice.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @galiziabob - I agree, my GF's fake titties are amazing...and they match the rest of her
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    For the past month I have been turning down any girl with fake tits, mainly because they have been so huge and disproportionate....just not my thing. But this girls were appropriately sized and wow they were amazing, and also newer. More options for me now.....and a lighter wallet haha
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I've always liked fakes over real breasts ever since I started groping strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't like fakes; even well-done ones - although the newer ones feel and look "more natural", they still feel different and not the same as a natural breast
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Love them fake titties.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Fake titties can be very convincing nowadays. I’m indifferent to real vs fake - and it sounds like you got a very good pair.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    I fucking love spraying sperm on fake tits.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I like the way they are done now. 20 years ago, they looks completely fake when exposed. Now, that's not the case if they are done right. Also, the girl needs to not out-do herself. Don't go from a A to a DDD. If she is 100 lbs, anything more than a c-cup is going to look weird.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    If the fake boobs are as good as you guys are saying, then I've been fooled more times than I realize. Every time I've seen a stripper with fakes, they were hard and unnaturally shaped.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Welcome to Silicone Valley!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @JScott Many nowadays are what they call a gummy-bear material where the breast will be smooth (no odd edges) and even slightly hang like a natural breast - and they don't feel hard but slightly spongey - if her breasts look too-good to be true they may be (i.e. if they look a bit too-big and a bit too-perfect they may be the new type enhancements where they don't necessarily look fake but kinda look too good to be true) .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion