tuscl

Do you use acronyms when asking a stripper for extras?

BlackMambaAwake
South Carolina
Thursday, February 8, 2018 4:54 AM
Or do you say it bluntly? Does strippers get all the acronyms like BBJCIM.

31 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I use flash cards and comic balloons.
  • montataboy
    6 years ago
    I asked one once if she could sing Billy Joel in VIP and I got a blank stare....
  • BlackMambaAwake
    6 years ago
    @25: I guess balloons go well with your personality?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Well it makes it easier for the girls to understand the flash cards
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I draw a picture on a napkin
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most dancers won't know any of the acronyms used here. If you're not comfortable asking bluntly, get a dance or 2 to sorta "break the ice" then just bring it up - again, strip-clubs are a sex-business not a church function
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No, I don’t use acronyms. Since dancers can be from different countries, and some have minimal understandings of English words, then introducing acronyms can add to the confusion. If the dancer is working in an extras club, then it’s not the first time she’s been asked to suck a dick. I’m not sure I’d ask for a rusty trombone - or anything out of the norm. That’s where flash cards might be useful! Lol!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @BMA, let me put it to you this way, often when I sit with a dancer or get a couple dances, the dancer may comment on how, "wow, your the first customer tonight who hasn't asked me to suck your dick or how much to fuck me," which leads me to believe: First, everyone is using the explicit terms or at least the euphemisms and not the acronyms, and second, the group is right and a baby dancer will get propositioned for sex within her first out of work and pretty every hour she works dancing until she retires. So they get used to it, fast. The acronyms are for forums and USENET. They're shorter and faster to type on a keyboard and less ambiguous to read online. Ok in cyberspace not ok in meatspace.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^ "with her first HOUR of work ..." sorry, typo.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I am uncomfortable saying the words, so I actually ask for it using interpretative dance. The piece that indicates DATY is quite moving.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I use BJ quite often but I often have to explain to them that blow is just an expression. :)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Sounds a lot like Stavinsky's Infernal Dance and Finale from the Firebird.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The pace at which contrasting dance phrases are connected in Infernal Dance makes it less applicable in a piece that's meant to indicate DATY, but I do emulate the carnality. OP are you taking notes? Do you have any formal dance training?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I asked a dancer to choke my chicken once - and it wasn’t a good idea! My neck still aches from that experience.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    @Dominic77 when they say "wow, your the first customer tonight who hasn't asked me to suck your dick or how much to fuck me," a great reply is, "that's because I'm a gentleman and I always wait for the lady to bring it up." No, I don't use abbrev for anything because #1 they probably don't know what it is....and #2 if they do, you'd better be really worried since they probably frequent the likes of stripperweb, tuslcl, T.E.R., or S.A. and #3 I just like hearing the actual words....I would never say DATY, makes you sound like a forum nerd .... lol ... I was talking to a girl about head and telling her most women can't make me come like that and that I'd much rather do 69 and hold a firm athletic body in my arms while gently caressing her pussy with my tongue and then maybe I'd come....The less typical and more descriptive I can get, the better
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I usually say, “I want a BBBJ with CFS and CIM before my LDK.” They say “that’ll be 200 roses.”
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I usually ask if anything extra is on the menu or if anything extra goes on. Usually get the response "like what" or "what are you looking for", then I usually say "like a little head". I find out real quick that way
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I use code like "I want you to suck my cock until I come in your mouth". They seem to understand.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    This is one of those things where, as long as you're not a dick about it or too rude, there's no real wrong answer, it's just a matter of personal style and what you're comfortable with. As I've said many times, mentally I like to be on the offensive for the price negotiation to come, AND I also don't think it's fair to put all the risk on her by asking her what her menu is and forcing her to be the one to start mentioning illegal acts. Not a criticism of you guys who do it that way! Just my comfort level. So, I just ask, in a manner that makes it seem as if I'm uncomfortable asking, "do you do XYZ or just straight dances?". If she says just straight dances, then that's that. If she says she does XYZ, whatever the XYZ I asked for is, I can throw out an initial price, or now that I know she's an extras girl, I know I can bring up other acts, more explicitly, if I'd like. All of this is mostly academic at this point -- my ITC extras activities have slowed to almost nothing
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    If I wanted to be discrete, I used to say something like “how’s your French?” Or, “orally, hows your French.” I’m interested in how yours is... The more experienced girls got it. The newbies just stare at you like a deer in headlights. Those that looked at me with a blank stare, I just said “I want to fuck you and cum on your tits. How much?” They got that, no problem. lol.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Actually, I usually did something along the lines of what Subraman stated. When the girls would inevitably asked if I got dances, I usually asked “what kind of dances do you do?” Most times they replied “the dirty kind.” Bingo. Off to the VIP l’d go....
  • K
    6 years ago
    Of course i do. I think the more vague and unclear i am the better.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I have the dancer come over, and sit with me. Then I ask what’s on the menu. If I hear it’s going to be an amazing dance, I tell her I’m going to pass. If she plays coy - I ask her if she does extras. That’s not asking for specific acts - but if she says yes - the door is open - and I’ll then get specific. If she’s not ok with a BJ or oral - I stop and move on. If the price is crazy high - I stop and thank her - as I know that’s another way of saying no.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL - exactly
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that was w.r.t. K's comment
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I treat all women like civilians, and in all situations. If I want to get intimate with her, she will know it. Words are not necessary. SJG
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    You can tell you are in a non extras club if the dancer has the guy thrown out and reported to the bouncers for asking how much for a bj and goes around talking, can you believe what one guy asked for?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That would never be me, I don't talk to girls like that. No reason to. That is an extreme example of treating her like a vending machine. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Subraman: “AND I also don't think it's fair to put all the risk on her by asking her what her menu is and forcing her to be the one to start mentioning illegal acts.” Exactly. My risk that she’s a cop is so infinitesimal that it’s not even worth mentioning, especially given my relationship with many of the bartenders around town. On the other hand, her risk that some guy she’s never met before asking for a blowjob is a cop is much higher. I pretty much just straight up ask if she’s ok with giving head and letting me cum in her mouth. I usually get either yes or no. Seldom any drama or hysterics.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    GeorgeMD that’s a good point. If you aren’t a familiar face in any club - then asking for a menu (of potential extras) of illegal pay for play acts - isn’t going to be a good idea. Over time is the only way to develop a sense of familiarity and comfort - that you are a PL - and not LE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion