Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

It’s beeen 3 days since SB 52 - Anyone seen Skibum609?

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do you thinks he’s still in the fetal position on the floor of that anonymous bar?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No, but there is a situation that occurs from time to time when out skiing where one ends up wrapped around a tree's base inadvertently. Call Ski Patrol. (:

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

As a fellow New Englander, I'm sure that Skibum's doing fine and the skiing is just as enjoyable (despite the loss)!

The Pats first 36 years of consistent play allows a "baby boomer" the proper perspective.

I will not attempt to deny Skibum his proper "snarcastic" respone!

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

"response" was the intended last word!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Erah, that game west straight to chelsea. Wicked shiesty, I tell ya! I'll be sitting in the dark on the hoppah, eatin a grindah and sobbing

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

It's just a fucking game, @SkiBum. No need to sulk off in the corner for so long.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lol!

What about Rickyboy ?

Profile picture for Salty.Nutz
Salty.Nutz
•

hes probably in his moms basement jerking off

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Yeah, Meat, what about Ricki the boy wonder, LOL, I guess his system doesn’t work on the Eagles. , TOO FUNNY.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I saw him eating Philadelphia cream cheese on crow. :)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I just took the red eye back from skiing out west. Unlike many of you I actually have a life that revolves around more than one thing. Congratulations to the eagles. The better team won and it was the most exciting superbowl I have seen and I have watched them all.Hey Titty, once a cunt always a cunt as you prove daily. Rockie is correct. having been a patriits fan since 1963 all of this is pure gold, even when its second place.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement